б.Ιб - ωнαт ƒєєℓιηgѕ?

Even the following week, Yeonjun could not remember that weekend

Even the following week, Yeonjun could not remember that weekend. But a lot of weird pictures and evidence had appeared, which were still talked about days later. The 24-year-old didn't really have time for that, though, because driving school had already started and in the course of the day, he had learned, Beomgyu was supposed to be back in Seoul.

When Yeonjun came home from his second day of lessons, his mother was sitting in the living room, crying bitterly.

In front of her was a letter with documents.

He had no idea what she had just looked at that could have made her cry, and even though their contact was a little dry at the moment, he joined her.

Was it something about Beomgyu's father?

Had she received a report?

"Mum?", Yeonjun therefore asked uncertainly, tilting his head as he tried to decipher what it was about.

"Why are you doing this to me!!!" sobbed Choi Jiwoo, burying her face in her hands afterwards. She couldn't understand why her son was acting against her will like this.

And at that, he didn't even understand what he had done wrong. "What did I do?" he therefore asked, confused, stopping behind the armchair that faced his mother.

Was it about the photos?

Or had she learned something from Beomgyu?

Jiwoo sobbed out, "I told you I didn't want you to get on that thing, and now you're getting a license to do it!?" Energetically, she grabbed the papers, causing them to crumple slightly, and threw them at her son, but didn't come close to reaching him. "You know very well that your father died because of this thing!"

And now Yeonjun also understood which documents they were. And also that his mother had probably snooped through his things. He took a deep breath, not knowing at first what to say back or how to defend himself. But he drew his eyebrows together.

"Was I supposed to just be driven around by my chauffeur forever? I want to drive myself!"

That was only partly the truth, because he had actually only decided to get his driver's license because Beomgyu wanted him to.

"Then you could have taken the license for the car!" hissed Jiwoo angrily. She couldn't believe that her son thought she was so stupid, so the manager stood up jerkily. "I've had enough of this! I know I've spoiled you, but you're breaking my heart!" Crying, sobbing, and yowling, she walked out of the living room and stopped at one of the boxes built into the hallway to retrieve a travel bag from it. "If it's so important to you to drive this thing, then you don't live in my house!" she screamed, and the argument even got Annabelle's attention.

But since the au pair girl didn't know what was going on, she only came running to see if anyone was hurt.

"What?!" exclaimed Yeonjun, causing his voice to immediately shoot up. He had run after her, standing there now, watching her march into his bedroom with the bag and throw it open onto the bed. "You can't do that, Mum, you're totally overreacting!"