Character Info + Background

Character Info

(A/n) - Authors note

Y/n - Your name

Hisashi - Dad's name

(f/f) - favorite food

(f/d) - favorite drink

(f/c) - favorite color

(h/l) - hair length

Name - Y/n Midoriya

Your Look - You have green eyes, wavy black hair (you can decide the length), freckles on your nose and cheekbones, and are about 5'4 (not that important, but Y/n is portrayed as being shorter than most guys in her class).

Quirk - Witch (Think of Scarlet Witch(Wanda) from Marvel)
{abilities include telekinesis, telepathy, and Energy Manipulation: you can project energy blasts, streams, waves, and bolts of your own telekinetic energy, allowing you to hit, push/pull or blow away your targets, potentially exerting enough force to destroy them. This energy manifests in any shape or form, outlining your telekinetic spheres of influence, as the energy is visible in a greenish color. 
More ability(s) will appear later in the story.}

Quirk Drawback - Migrans, nausea, nose bleed, loss of feeling(mainly in hands but it can spread to the rest of your body), and eye pain. Must see who you want to communicate with to use telepathy.

Dad's Quirk - 'Demons Breath' (can breathe fire)

Mom's Quirk - Levitation

Notes - Almost all heroes are like family to you. Because of your father's work, he has become very close to a lot of heroes, his best friends being Aizawa (Eraserhead) who is your godfather, Hizashi (Present Mic), Toshinori (All Might), Hakamada (Best Jeanist), and Midnight who is your godmother. Those four were like your aunt and uncles. They're your family. Even though you tried not to play favorites between the four, it was obvious to everyone that Aizawa was your favorite because of how similar the two of you were.

(A/n ~ I used a website called Picrew to create this picture above <3) 

Background

Author P.O.V

When Y/n was two years old, something...unexpected happened. She got her quirk. Quirks weren't known to come around until the age of four, so getting her's a couple of years early was a little unexpected.

The way Y/n's quirk was found out, though, was not exactly the best. While in the park with her brother Izuku and their parents watching them on a bench not far away, Y/n's quirk started to act up. When the parents looked back at their children, they only saw Y/n with a scared expression on her face and a green hue surrounding her hands, which were up in the air, almost as if she was grabbing for something. On closer inspection, the Midoriya parents noticed that Izuku was not with Y/n on the ground, but high up in the air.

They pretty much flipped their shit.

After getting Y/n to calm down, which helped lower her brother from the air enough for their father to grab Izuku, they quickly rushed Y/n to the doctor.

While in there, some doctors did some tests to figure out what her quirk was.

After several tests, it was found out that young Y/n's quirk was a mix of a self-made and mutant quirk. They simply called it the 'Demonic Witch'. The doctors were also able to figure out the basics of how the quirk worked so that Y/n could start to learn to control it sooner rather than later.

Because of the possibility of the children or others getting hurt again since Y/n's quirk was unstable at the moment, her parents made a very difficult decision.

For Y/n and her brother's protection, they decided to split the two siblings up.

Her mother stayed in the city with her brother, while her dad took her to the outskirts of town so she could have more space to practice and work with her quirk with little possibility of hurting someone.

Even though her parents were still legally together, when Y/n got older, her parents very rarely saw each other. Because of this and her parents wanting their kids to have normal childhoods, she was never told about what happened to her mother and why they moved. All she had were a few memories of her mother playing with her and singing her to sleep whenever she had a nightmare.

She also had no memory of her brother, and her dad, as he did with her mom, never mentioned him.

Even though she can barely remember what her mom looks like, she misses her every single day.

After living on the outskirts of the city, Y/n has started to get better control of her quirk with the help of her family.

She was able to go to normal school throughout elementary school, but because of the sudden increase in the strength of her powers, her dad thought it would be safer for her to be homeschooled throughout junior high.

Y/n was sad about this transition, because this meant that she wasn't able to see her friends as much anymore.

Y/n was tutored by her Uncle Aizawa, who was her dad's best friend. He would help her with schoolwork as well as combat training. Because of this, Y/n became very skilled in hand-to-hand combat and was even able to master using Aizawa's scarf, even though he himself barely knew how it truly worked. Her other uncles and aunt, Hizashi (Present Mic) Toshinori (All Might), and Kayama (Midnight) would help her more with quirk training. Every once and a while, Grandpa Torino (Gran Torino) would help Y/n with her reflexes and reaction time by constantly attacking.

After years of training, Y/n was finally able to master her quirk. But because of her very protective family, they always worried about it going haywire one day from being too much for her body to handle, or her emotions getting out of control.

Because of this, Grandma Chiyo (Recovery Girl) would come over about once a week to check on her. She helped create special medicine that can weaken her powers for about 12 hours for emergencies. Y/n used to take them all the time when she was younger, but since she's mastered her quirk she's barely even touched them.

Even though she wasn't able to see her friends all that much, Y/n still had her family, and that's all she thought she needed.