Chapter 28 - TAKE x YOUR x PICK

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME FOR MORE UPDATES

      A huge building compromised of a bunch of large rooms affixed together irregularly with no windows and a noticeable sign at the door suddenly erupted at the Zoldyeck's "garden" which can pass off as a mountain.

     "Uwahh! What is that thing?!" Killua exclaimed staring at the source of all quakes and fear of the creatures running amok.

     Killua approached the door, confused at the strangeness of its appearance. It looked and seemed like a door but has no door knobs or handles. A hole which can fit the tip of a finger is placed where the doorknob should be.

(The appearance of the door Killua is seeing plus the hole where the door knob should be)

     "Hmmmppfff........" Killua tried prying it open with his bare hands for a few minutes but to no avail.

     Hmmm, this thing is not normal, must have been made from a different material.

     He noticed a letter not too far from the door, picking it up he read its contents.

Dear Killua,
     Hi, this is Tsuna. I have been waiting for a couple of hours for your arrival while enjoying some exquisite expresso and cake to pass the time but since my "guests" have been patiently waiting with me and the goodies have run out, we decided to appease our boredom. Don't worry about the training ro- building that suddenly erupted, we are currently inside playing and won't be able to leave in a hour. Would you like to join us after an hour is up? I left some chocorobo on the table, I bought it on the way here. Eat those while waiting for us, I assure you will enjoy the game later .

Your dear friend,
Tsuna                   

     Killua stared wide eyed at the letter's contents, not because of the strange building nor the so called guests and surprisingly not because of his beloved chocorobo. A tint of redness filled his face as his eyes hovered at the end of the letter.