Chapter 8 - A x SCARY x CLOWN

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME FOR MORE UPDATES

Hisoka's P.O.V
Hmm! A lot of interesting playthi- I mean interesting examinees have gathered in here. Especially the flying flame boy. My eyes darted everywhere until I see a gravity defying brunette. I never would have thought a weak looking child to know how to use nen. Well whatever It'll be so much fun breaki- Ahem! playing with him. A glint could be seen in his eyes covered by his pink hair. His mouth a perverted smile.

P.O.V End

Tsuna's P.O.V
(Shudders) I subtly looked around searching for the pair of eyes staring at me. Unfortunately the killing intent was gone the moment I noticed it. Satotz went on the front to say something coughing loudly and beginning to speak. Ahem! This is not the end of the 1st Phase Exam to go to the next phase you must cross The Swindler's Swamp where many creatu-

"Don't tell me we have to RUN. AGAIN?!". Leorio shouted annoying Satotz.

"This exam is not just merely running, this is where the true exam starts wherein only half of you can survive ALIVE". Satotz said earning a shiver from some examinees especially Leorio. "as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted the swindler's swamp is a place where all creatures trick peo-

"He is not the proctor. He's one of the creatures. Believe me! He attacked me! He's one of these creatures". A man said bloodied and bruised showing them a monkey caught in a net.

All the examinees became wary of the so-called-fake-examiner. Blag!!- everyone turned around at the source of the sound seeing a monkey rather than the strange person claiming the real proctor dead on the ground with a card and a kunai at the center of his forehead.

"Well that solves the problem, hmmm?". A pink-haired clown man said smiling perversely.

The clown wasn't taking to them but to the proctor holding a card between his fingers as he casually flip it away.

"I'll let this one go but DON'T do THIS again, Understood?". Satotz said while glaring at the clowns direction. "I guess somehow or another someone's gonna interrupt me AGAIN, well then follow me".

The group began to run again and into the woods.

Leorio's P.O.V
"D**n it! (tired) hah hah ahhah hah ahhah those hah little brats hah think hah so full hah of theselv- hah". Leorio said wheezing out.

"Leorio-san I think it's better not to talk much we have to catch up. This mist is being a problem". Kurapika said looking up and seeing the shadows of the people at the front dissapering. Aahhhh! Help! M-m-monster! Aahhhhh!- sudden shouts at front of the pack could be heard.

"Now I'm getting worried". Kurapika said face furrowed and Leorio could only gulp.

With Tsuna:
What on earth are these, these things! Tsuna could only think internally for the devil himself will kill him if a mafia boss acted stupidly.

In Namimori:
Reborn is polishing his new gun when suddenly it automatically shot through the sky almost ending the life of a bird by a millimeter. A heavy killing intent spread around Sawada Residence. Pissed Reborn went to tortu-talk with Gianini peacefully.

Back to Tsuna
BLAG!!! I jumped down after killing the turtle monster.

"Thank you!".

"You're pretty strong" .

"You saved me~ ♡.♡

Different shouts could be heard coming from the almost dead victims.

"Wao! I wonder how can I make flames appear?!, right Gon? Gon?, where are you?". Killua said scanning around the area

"Killua where's Gon? Tsuna said flames in his head dying down

"Tsu-chan look". Killua said pointing at the muddy grass with footprints running backwards.

With Gon:
After the fight scene with Hisoka. Gon and Kurapika is running to the next exam following Leorio's scent with a mixture of Hisoka's

"Oh! Gon! I've been looking for you". Killua said running to them "Hmm! strange, I thought Tsu-chan is with you already?". Killua said confused.

After running for so long their at the huge gate already. They saw Leorio's limp body at a tree trunk hidden in the shade and beside it Tsuna's sleeping figure.

"Tsu-chan where you've been?". Gon and Killua said at the same time.

"Nothing, just took a walk". Tsuna said smiling sweetly.

Their eyes caught a moving figure and to their shock Hisoka is bruised black and violet and his face pasted to a huge smile, shivering and limping (Oh! please they didn't do IT).

The three could only look at each other guessing what happen and looking back at Tsuna going back to sleep.

CHAPTER END

Had fun reading? Vote if you enjoy this chapter. Thank you ^_^

JCL LOGGING OUT☆