Chapter 13 - 7 x FLAME x BEASTS

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME FOR MORE UPDATES

Tsuna's P.O.V

"Black Forest Gateau, Eggless Truffle Cake, Mango Meringue Cake, Oreo Cheesecake, Strawberry Shortcake and Coffee Cake with Kahlua Chocolate Ganache. I've never been so full in my life and, and I never thought I'll be able to eat pecefully again", Whaaaaa! I'm so happy!~ Me and my precious cake! (Tsuna mentally cried, Reborn will never let Tsuna live it down if he cried over some cake)

"Hmm? I think Netero-san is back", I looked at the wall clock

WALK WALK WALK TURN WALK WALK STOP TURN WALK WALK STOP

"(Sigh) Don't tell me I'm lost... again". I looked around and saw a room partly open. Gon and Netero-san playing? or Training? with a ball. They look like their having fun I guess few minutes of waiting would'nt hurt. I sat down near the window and felt a familiar presence.

"(Sigh) Hello Hisoka-san", Tsuna greeted not moving

"Aww! are you not happy to see me Tsuna-chan?". Hisoka said smiling from ear to ear finally catching the tuna fish.

"Nope, now would you please take this pink sticky thing tying my body off?". Tsuna said clearly not happy not escaping Hisoka's interrogation about the letter.

"Tut! Tut! Tut! Not until you tell me about this letter and about your ability". Hisoka said waving his index finger sideways.

"I told you it's something you should not pry your nose on". Tsuna said looking serious, "If you really want to know I can tell you...", At mentioning this Hisoka smiled happily looking like a dog wagging his tail. "But!.. are you really sure your're ready to give up you life for the sake of knowing my abilities? for knowing who am I?". Tsuna said staring Hisoka down.

"Ha! ha! ha! you mean to kill me?! Mou~ Tsuna-chan you really are a amusing, you? kill me?!. Have you forgotten you're still bound in my Bungee Gum? Ne~ Tsu-chan~". Hisoka said twiddling with the gum in his hands. "No, I'm talking about the "Tutor", the one who was referred to in the letter". Hisoka paled at this, he remembered Tsuna being afraid of the said person being stronger than him. "and as he always says it doesn't matter if the words were HEARD as long as the person who hears it dies" Tsuna said emitting dark aura". Please just please take the bait Tsuna thought remembering what Reborn TRUELY said.

"Dame-Tsuna It doesn't matter who they are but if they even THOUGHT of spying consider them dead as a Mafia Boss there must be no person with an evil intent to Vongola allowed in this country. Dame-Tsuna do you get what I'm saying? No? I guess I will have to tor-tutor you more".

The room where Gon and Netero was in opened reveling a chuckling Netero and a worn out gon shouting I did it! I did it!

"Ah! Tsuna-kun sorry for making you wait". Netero said while combing his beard

"Ah! no worries I just came here after eating in the canteen". Tsuna said bowing his head because his body is still tied.

"I hope I am not interrupting something?". Netero said opening his right eye to look at Hisoka. before Tsuna can say anything Hisoka bowed and went on his way.

"Ne~ Tsuna what did you talked about?". Gon asked leaning his face to Tsuna who is standing up.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing". Tsuna said smiling before Gon can say anything Tsuna cut him off, "and Oh! You should go that way, Killua might need someone to talk to". Tsuna said pointing to the direction where he left Killua.

"Oh! Okay, Bye Tsuna!, Netero-san!". Gon shouted while waving his hands.

(Sorry I won't write the part where Gon and Killua talked about their reasons for wanting to be a hunter and about their families.)

Tsuna and Netero are now seated at the proctors room. Netero in the middle and Tsuna at his front and both of them surrounded by the proctors.

"Tsunayoshi this information that I am about to tell you are only allowed to hunters but since your not from this world I will give you an exception this is a different world where non native species from this world is nothing but a small part of a much bigger world. For an example this world are hunters and outside of this world there may be a world of magicians, shamans, demons and among this are your world. It is said that he gates through this world are guarded by seven flame beasts resembling the colors of the rainbow.There are records showing that a chosen few from a select time and place were able to make it outside. The gates always changes location that is why it is hard to find it". Netero said looking at Tsuna's face.

"What is my probability of finding a gate". Tsuna asked hopefully

"As you are now, none ". Tsuna was sad ,"But if you become a hunter your chances will be up to 1 but since you are from another world and managed to come here make that 2 over a hundred". Netero said smiling as he saw Tsuna's beaming face.

"Tsunayoshi you better pull yourself up together", Tsuna's attention was drawed by where Netero is looking, "The 3rd Phase of the exam starts, the Trick Tower". Netero said as the blimp slowly descends.

CHAPTER END

Had fun reading? Vote if you enjoy this chapter. Thank you ^_^

JCL Logging out