Chapter 17- A x DENYING x BROCOM

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME FOR MORE UPDATES

The Fourth Phase ended and 10 applicants will go on through the Final Phase and on the blimp, the chairman went to interview each of them, the first one is Hisoka.

"Ahem! Hisoka no. 44, rank the persons whom interests you the most?" Netero asked holding his beard in a curious manner.

"The first one is Tsunayoshi, the second is Killua and last is Gon" Hisoka said grinning.

"Those three, Ho! Ho!~, you got a good eye young man" Netero said chuckling remembering the stunts those three did, "Well then, who would you avoid fighting?"

"Gon next is Killua." Hisoka answered without hesitation.

"And Tsunayoshi?" Netero asked.

"Tsunayoshi, that guy is already strong, too strong, isn't it such a waste if I don't fight with him. As for Gon and Killua, those guys still need time to ripen." Hisoka said smiling creepily.

The interview continues until the last person. On the hand of Chairman Netero are the results of the interview.

(A.N: Just a tip, if your reading this in a mobile I think it's best to landscape it for easier reading of the table. Thanks)

CANDIDATE / RANK WHO INTERESTS YOU THE MOST/ RANK WHO WOULD YOU AVOID FIGHTING

4 Hisoka 1.Tsunayoshi 1.Gon
2. Killua 2. Killua
3. Gon
53 Pokkle Kurapika Hisoka
99 Killua 1.Gon. Pokkle
2. Tsunayoshi
191 Bodoro Hisoka 1.Tsunayoshi
2. Gon
3. Killua
294 Hanzo Hisoka Hisoka
301 Gittarakur 1. Tsunayoshi Hisoka
2. Killua
403 Leorio 1. Gon. 1. Gon
2. Tsunayoshi 2. Tsunayoshi
404 Kurapika 1. Gon
2. Hisoka
3. Tsunayoshi
405 Gon Hisoka Killua, Tsunayoshi, Leorio, Kurapika

406? Tsunayoshi Gittarakur Gon, Killua, Leorio, Kurapika

Netero chuckles remembering the answer of the last two persons to be interviewed.

FLASHBACK

"Rank the person whom you would avoid fighting"

"Hmmmm.................rank.........ahh.........ammmm..... I don't know. I can't rank them because their all my friends. Killua, Tsunayoshi, Leorio, Kurapika" Gon finally answered but still thinking about the answer, a puzzled look on his face.

"Rank them?...... they are Gon, Killua, Leorio, Kurpika but rather than ranking them each, their all number one". Tsunayoshi said without hesitation yet his face is all crunched up.

FLASHBACK END

Netero grins ear to ear as a wonderful idea hit him, his eyes glinting eerily as he walks to his office to make the bracket for the final phase. He proposed his idea to the other proctors which all of them agreed.

A few hours later the blimp descends to the final phase of the exam. As the examinees file out and into a room. After a while the proctors entered the room and lined up in the front. Netero, the chairman was last to come inside towing a board behind him.

"Ahem! This is the final phase, the exam is a tournament where the winners pass the exam and the losers advance to the next round to fight again. The rule is that if you kill your opponent, you'll be disqualified. You win if the opponent either gives up or is knocked out. Is it clear?...... well then this is the bracket of the tournament", Netero said as he turned the board showing each others opponents, "the first fight is Gon versus Hanzo". Netero announced sitting comfortably in his chair. If you looked closely you could see popcorn behind his chair.

At the mention of their names the two contender started warming up, getting ready for the fight. Hanzo attacked a series of combos Gon can't do anything against Hanzo, but he refuses to give up. Hanzo is losing his patience and threatens to break Gon's arm. The fight is prolonging to Hanzo's annoyance. In the end Gon passed out and Hanzo surrenders.

Tsunayoshi went to Gittarakur spot as the tournament continues with a sleeping Gon in the side of the wall . He crossed his arms and leaned on the wall.

"From what my......intuition is telling me. You're planning something aren't you? From what I think your about to do, instead of making him stick close to you for making him farther away from you, you wicked brocom (Brother Complex)". Tsunayoshi said shaking his head disapproving.

"Brocom?" Gittarakur asked questioning.

Tsunayoshi looked at him and sighed, "A complex is : an emotional problem that causes someone to think or worry too much about something since it's toward your brother it's called brocom, get it? I called it wicked since instead of wanting your little brother to adore you. You want him to FEAR you and FOLLOW you also if you trained him to run away from a strong opponent, you can rest assured he's not gonna die anytime soon but it will be a problem for his growth". Tsunayoshi said disapproving

"Me? A brocom? Ridiculous!". The conversation ended quickly as both watched the fight.

The next fight is with Hisoka and Kurapika, they engage in a short fight during which Hisoka whispers something to Kurapika, and promptly surrenders. In the third round Hanzo forces pokkle to surrender. Bodoro is beaten by Hisoka. Hisoka whispers into Bodoro's ear which convinces Bodoro to surrender. Killua forfeits the next round because he thinks fighting Pokkle would not interest him. Leorio asks to postpone the next round until Bodoro is in a proper shape to fight. The next fight is between Killua and Gittarakur, both who entered coolly in the mini arena.

CHAPTER END

Had fun reading? Vote if you enjoy this chapter. Thank you ^_^

JCL Logging Out