Chapter 27 - VONGOLA x STYLE x ENTERTAINMENT

A.N: I'm sorry that it has been a looong time since I updated. I was caught up in another obsession other than anime, manga and wattpad, namely webnovels, manhuas and manhwas (school too)

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME FOR MORE UPDATES

Light steps echoed in the stairs in the gloomy basement and into the ground floor. A young boy clad in black and blue bruises and whip lashes is uncontrollably grinning happily on his way up the stairs, a contrary to his messy and bloody appearance.

Tsuna, Tsuna is here! Gon, serious Kurapika and even the old man Leorio! But... Killua halted his happy thoughts as he remains stand still.

"Knowing you people, you wouldn't let me met them nor hear news about them so what brought this on?" Killua asked seriously, the air around him turning tense.

Flashback

"..............Tsunayoshi asked us to meet you............and your father complied. You two are only allowed around the Zoldyeck Mansion's premises including for the butlers." Kikyo said hesitantly.

"So I'm free? its surprising you let me meet Tsuna but what about the others?" Killua asked suspiciously.

"Tsunayoshi is different, he is strong, he is similar to us and furthermore your father thinks highly of him to the point that he would allow him to be your 'friend'. But the others, as Milluki said, can't even move the gate for at least a millimeter." Kikyo said sternly.

Flashback End

That guy, Tsuna will be probably fine I guess especially when father complied against mother's wishes but....

Gon, Kurapika, Leorio.....

Big brother might...

No!!! They'll be fine, they will be..... but.. I can't disobey my brother..... then how, how will I.. how can they be safe?..... Killua shook his head to snap himself from drowning in unwanted thoughts.

Killua stepped out of the underground basement and into the lighted hallway of the ground floor.

"Ah! I forgot to ask them where Tsuna is waiting!" Killua said to himself while scratching his head.

"......Nah! I'll find him when there are guards around, that's where Tsuna is, surely they won't let an outsider unguarded." Killua said to himself, shrugging his shoulders.

But first a bath first and a new set of clothes. Killua thought to himself while observing his messy and bloody body.

With Tsuna
A short brunette is sitting casually on a chair sipping on a piping hot expresso which didn't fit of an image of a 12 year old who supposedly have a childlike palate.

"Sigh...This the life." I, who officially became the 10th boss of Vongola couldn't relax with all the unending paperworks. I coundn't enjoy my time freely with all the flying bombs and endless bills for property damage, Tsuna dreadfully thought.

"This could be the perfect vacation if not for the eyes staring at me for the past 2 hours." Tsuna said to the hidden owners of three pairs of eyes relentlessly staring at him without a word.

"You guys do know there are chairs available right here in this table, stop stalking me from a far and take a seat here." Tsuna said nochantly.

How did he noticed me? Two people thought at the same time, still hesitating to come out of hiding.