Chapter 22 - ZOLDYCK x FAMILY x DINNER

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME FOR MORE UPDATES

"Am I not allowed to wreck the gate?" Tsuna asked tilting his head to the side.

"I believe so though I never heard anyone trying to destroy the gate even from the family members themself". Zebro said looking puzzled.

Tsuna activated his flames surprising Zebro and a pair of amber eyes in a distance. Tsuna placed his hands on the gate and whispered, "Gravity Manipulation", the whole place brightened temporarily blinding everyone present and catching the attention of some people in the Mansion.

Tsuna pushed open the gates.........1st gate.......2nd gate......3rd gate......4th gate....5th gate.......6th gate.....7th gate. All gates were opened accompanied with creaking and a loud slam. Everyone from the Zoldyck Family heard the sound as the last door was opened.

Oops! Looks like I got everyone's attention now. I was supposed to open a single door. Oh well, good luck self. Tsuna thought internally sighing, "I'll see you guys soon", Tsuna waved looking at his friends semi-shocked faces and Zebro with half his soul sticking out as the doors close by itself.

"Okay~ ", Tsuna said as he faced front after seeing the closed gates. He was about to take a step forward when something shadowed over him. Tsuna looked up and saw an enormous hound with purple fur and blue tongue. It was Mike, the guard dog. Mike has a slender body, pointy ears, long legs, thin and elongated snout and a long bushy tail. His forepaws have long, curved claws and resemble that of a human hand rather than a hound's paw.

Tsuna's height only reached Mike's elbow as he struggled to crane his neck. Tsuna stared into Mike's pair of black orbs, similar to Reborn. The two stared at each other for a while until Tsuna activated his flame's calming effect and slowly approached Mike, seeing as Mike has no intention of backing away from his touch, he gently touch his leg soothing it.

Mike isn't showing any emotion but it seems like he like it? I guess. Tsuna thought to himself smiling lightly as he watched Mike sink his head lower for him to touch.

After a while, Mike circled Tsuna then stopped in front of him again, unmoving. Tsuna was left confused, thinking of what Mike wants him to do. Confusion flew out of his mind when Mike sat beckoning him to climb up and ride him.

The scene where Tsuna is struggling to climb Mike since he doesn't want to take a firm grip on the wolf's fur was kind of cute and heart warming but a wolf's patience could only take much as Mike bit into the back of his collar and swung him over his back. Carrying a smaller than your average twelve year old is an easy feat for a trained wolf as he breezed along the mountainous path to the mansion.

Silva Zoldyck was prepared to receive the guest himself for he asked the butlers to stay put for he is quite curious in this individual who managed to open all seven doors of the gate. He also managed to calm down his wife, Kikyo from her absolute disagreement of meeting 'one of Kill's friends'. He could also feel the tension from his children, brewing with curiousity and his Father's mischievousnes. Though their excitement is understandable he asked his family to wait in the dining room. But he did not expect Killua's friend to be an eleven year old child whom somehow is perfectly safe and comfortable sitting on the back of Mike, whom even him, the head of the Zoldyck cannot order. A killing machine whose only driven to fulfill its previous owners command ten years to devour anything that comes from the second door and to not leave its post.