Chapter 21 - TSUNA'S x UNWANTED x ATTENSION

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME FOR MORE UPDATES

"Everyone in the Zoldyck household can open this door, this door tests their own confidence as well those who come to see them. If you can't open the door that means there's no reason for them to meet you. If you can pass this door then mike will not attack so what is your decision?" Zebro asked glancing at the four persons.

Gon's face scrunched in distaste, "That's weird, we only came to see our friend that's why as an intruder, I'll enter as an intruder would!". Gon payed no heed to Zebro and Tsuna's warning and climbed the gate. He was frozen in place as he saw the pair of black eyes of a soulless killer.

"(Sigh) That's Mike, Gon-kun. Can you fight Mike?" Zebro asked.

"Can you fight a beast whose only reason to live is to kill and nothing else?" Tsuna asked

"....No, Scary. I definitely don't want to fight that". Gon said as he climbed down.

"The perfect watch dog is different from the wild animals you know? It's almost as if he were a machine, please understand me please". Zebro said almost pleading.

"Still, I have to go. All we have to do is to push this door right?" Gon asked to confirm.

"Right, But it's impossible!" Zebro exclaimed

Gon, Kurapika and Leorio pushed and pushed but to no avail as Tsuna watched them from a distance.

"Zebro-san, if I opened the gate by myself would those three be able to come with me?" Tsuna asked seriously.

Zebro glanced at Tsuna sizing him up, "I'm afraid not, It would be alright if they used teamwork but if they were no help then they would be able to get inside but they will be instantly killed by the butlers or the family itself". Zebro said grimacing at the thought. He and Tsuna watched trio push as their conversation turned to an end.

After few minutes of contemplating Zebro chuckled and said "You guys are serious aren't you? Very well then, at the moment you guys can't open the door. Come with me, my house is nearby. Over there for a little bit......special training". Zebro said smirking.

"Gon, Kurapika, Leorio", Tsuna said catching their attention, "I think I can open the door by myself but I'm afraid you guys wouldn't be able to come. Can I go check up on him first? I believe you three would be able to catch up...soon". Tsuna said looking them each in the eyes.

Gon's face brightened up, "Okay! Tell him that we'll meet each other soon!" Gon said followed by Kurapika and Leorio's nods of approval.

"I will", Tsuna said and then he faced Zebro, "Am I not allowed to wreck the gate?" he asked tilting his head to the side.

"I believe so though I never heard anyone trying to destroy the gate even from the family members themself". Zebro said looking puzzled.

Tsuna activated his flames surprising Zebro and a pair of amber eyes in a distance. Tsuna placed his hands on the gate and whispered, "Gravity Manipulation", the whole place brightened temporarily blinding everyone present and catching the attention of some people in the Mansion.

Tsuna pushed open the gates.........1st gate.......2nd gate......3rd gate......4th gate....5th gate.......6th gate.....7th gate. All gates were opened accompanied with creaking and a loud slam. Everyone from the Zoldyck Family heard the sound as the last door was opened.

Oops! Looks like I got everyone's attention now. I was supposed to open a single door. Oh well, good luck self. Tsuna thought internally sighing, "I'll see you guys soon", Tsuna waved looking at his friends semi-shocked faces and Zebro with half his soul sticking out as the doors close by itself.