Chapter 20 - BRUTAL x TESTING x GATE

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME FOR MORE UPDATES

A yellow tour bus is running on a rocky path, bumping and shaking every passenger aboard.

"AHHHHHHH!!!" Gon shouted, waking up from a bad dream due to the sudden jolt in the bus.

"Idiot! you surprised everyone!" Leorio said accompanied with a few glares from the tourists, "What are you saying? You're still in the bus. Are you still asleep?" He said peeking on his seat behind Gon.

"We're going to visit Killua, Republic of Padokea, Dentora district". Kurapika said seating beside Gon a space to his left.

"Oh! That's right, He! he! he!" Gon said while scratching his head.

"Gon, are you alright? you looked like you were having a terrible dream". Tsuna said clearly worried since he was surprised at the loud scream rivaling to Ryohei from his left.

Tourist Leorio Space Tourist
Tsuna Gon Space Kurapika
Tourist Tourist Space Tourist

"Yup, I saw a really scary dream. It was dark, Killua...clanking then Illumi zoomed then it swooshed and bang and then..... I forgot". Gon said scratching his head trying to remember his dream, leaving Leorio and Kurapika confused.

"So you've dreamed of being in a dark room with Killua in chains then Illumi suddenly appeared and moving fast to Killua in an amazing speed, leaving only a blur and then you woke up". Tsuna said confirming what he heard (deciphered) from Gon.

"Yeah! That's what happened". Gon said nodding in approval, he couldn't see his friends shocked faces.

As an answer to their unspoken question, Tsuna only smiled to them. Well, I can't really say that I'm used to it since I have a Rain Guardian similar to Gon in more ways than one.

A girl tour guide, holding a mic and standing in front of the bus caught everyone's attention. "Deltora's #3 attraction, Zoldyck Terror Tour. Everyone please look to your left. We can finally see Kukuroo Mountain. Deltora gave birth to the family of assassins and no one's ever seen them, the Zoldyck Family. We've arrived at sight #2!", The tour guide said holding a white flag as she went down the bus followed by a swarm of tourists.

"Everyone please look, over there is the main gate also known as the testing gate or the gate to Hades, pass through and you'll never return alive". The guide said as some of the tourists shivered in fear, some don't care and are busy taking pictures with flashing lights, Yes, Taking pictures with flashing lights in broad daylight since the mountain is covered with thick and tall trees.

"We're departing", The girl guide said as they couldn't afford to stay longer, the tourists rushed in the bus not wanting to be left behind. Gon, Tsuna, Kurapika, Leorio choose to stay.

Somewhere in Kukuroo Mountain

Munch Munch Munch Nom Nom Nom

"Oh!~ A net idol found!" Said a guy with short-trimmed middle-parting black hair and black squinty eyes. He is obese and wearing a pink dress shirt, white jeans pants and brown shoes. He was busy typing until an alarm goes on.

"Oh! It's time to feed Mike". The guy said grabbing a binocular to scan the gate, "One two three four, it's four people today. If Mike eats that much he'll get fat". He said continuing to eat and surf the net.

In the Testing Gate

"Woah". Gon And Leorio said at the same time.