Chapter 18 - WE'RE x ALREADY x FRIENDS!!!

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME FOR MORE UPDATES

Leorio asked to postpone the next round until Bodoro is in a proper shape to fight. The next fight is between Killua and Gittarakur, both who entered coolly in the mini arena. Unknown to Killua facing him is a fatal mistake.

"Begin", the referee said signaling the start of the fight.

Killua moves slowly , approaching Gittarakur without a sound.

"It's been a long time, Kil". He said as he takes the yellow needle embedded in his face, much to Killua's surprise, as the man's face morphed into a face he always known.

"Brother Illumi", Killua breathlessly said.

"Mother is worried about you so he sent me to check up on you after you left home, stabbing her and Milluki, she kept crying", Illumi said without any emotion.

"Heh! Of course she was crying. What kind of mother would not cry after her own son stabbed her!", Leorio interjected.

"-tears of joy", Illumi continued not minding Leorio's outburst, "She kept saying how fast you've grown into a fine assasin but she was still worried about you being out on your on so she sent me to check up on you to make sure you were all right. Imagine my surprise, I never knew you would want to become a hunter. The only reason why I'm here was because a hunter license would be useful in my next job".

"He wore that creepy disguise this whole time just so he could spy on his little brother. This guy needs help", Leorio whispered to Kurapika.

"Once I have the license it'll make things a lot easier for me, sorry from hiding from you. Well now that you know why I'm here. Tell me, Why would you want to become a hunter?", Illumi asked.

"Hmm, it's not like I want to become a hunter. It's just that I have nothing better to do", Killua said shrugging his shoulders.

"Oh! I'm glad to hear that", Illumi's eyes narrowed, his emotionless face turning rigid, "An advice from your dear brother..... your not cut out to be a hunter. Your were born to be a killer. You're a puppet of darkness without a passion. You don't want anything or wish for anything. As one who lives in the shadows. You can only feel pleasure when people die. That's how Dad and I raised you. What would you accomplish being a hunter?", Illumi said coldly.

"It is true I don't want to be a hunter but... but there is something I want", Killua said hesitantly.

"Then tell me". Illumi said demanding an answer.

"I... I want to be friends with Gon and Tsuna. I'm sick and tired of killing. I just want a normal life". Killua said his head tilting downwards.

At the mention of that Tsuna dropped his head low, his bangs coverings his eyes. Leorio's turned narrow and he cursed lightly.

"Impossible. Your only concern when you meet someone is whether you should kill them", Illumi said inching closer to Killua.

Tsuna clenched his fists tightly starting to get annoyed. Leorio started tapping his shoe on the floor.

"But-" Killua tried to retort.

Tsuna and Leorio could take no more and they both snapped.

"You are not their friend. You just don't know how to classify them because their to dazzling for your eyes. If you stay with them, you'll end up wanting to kill them one day. You'll get the urge to see if you can kil them or not, a soul of a killer", Illumi said as Killua's face darkened with each word he spoke.

"ARE YOU STUPID?! WE'RE ALREADY FRIENDS WITH YOU/ YOUR ALREADY FRIENDS WITH THEM", Tsuna and Leorio shouted at the same time.

Killa eyes cleared as if breaking a hypnosis in his mind, he couldn't speak, he doesn't know what to say.

Illumi's poker face showed a hint of thinking as he looked at Tsuna and Leorio to Killua, "Hmmm, I understand if it's Tsuna but I guess I have to kill Gon", Illumi announced while walking to a large door. A referee tried to stop him but was attacked by an array of needles to his face. Having illumi control him for a moment to ask of Gon's whereabouts but only to have the other examinees to guard the path to the clinic.

"Like hell we're gonna let you kill Gon. Wake up you damn snowflake, brother or not you gotta beat his ass and pass the exam", Leorio shouted but Killua remained still, his eyes unclouded but he remained unmoving.

"Hmmm?", Illumi thought to himself as he scanned the area around him seeing prepared proctors, a calm chairman and two pair of raging eyes. A cold stare from yellow eyes and the other a fiery orange. "so I guess if I continued on and kill you guys I'll be disqualified but I can't have that since I need a license for my next job. I guess it's the same if I kill Gon. Hmmm? Oh! I know I'll get the license first and then kill Gon and once I have my license,the committee couldn't revoke it even if I were to kill everyone in this room. Isn't that right?" Illumi said glancing at the chairman.

"Correct, there's no rule that says you can't", The chairman said neutrally.

"So do you hear that Kil? It looks like to save Gon you have to defeat me. The question is would you fight me your brother to save your friend. Can't do it can you? your probably not worried about your friend at the moment but whether you have what it takes to beat me. If you don't fight against me here and now your friend Gon is as good as dead". Illumi said intimidating Killua with each word as he turns rigid. As he slowly put his hand in front of Killua's face.

"Take him down stupid Killua. We're not gonna let him kill you and Gon and even if he tries to he have to get through us first", Leorio encouraged but it fell to deaf ears as Killua remained unmoving as if possesed by a demon.

"I always tell you to never go up against a superior opponent", Illumi said holding his hand nearer to Killua's face as he shivered in fear.

By instinct, Killua stepped back but was stopped by Illumi, "If you move I will take it as a signal to start the fight or you wait until I touch you then we can start the fight". Illumi said putting his hand even closer.

"I surrender". Killua said monotonously as if his soul had broken apart.

Illumi's demeanor changed rapidly as he clasped his hand, "I see, I'm so glad we won't need to fight. Sorry Kil, I was just kidding I have no intention of killing Gon". Illumi said as he faced two demons, a joker and a child's killing intent concealed to everyone but to him.

"Winner: Gittarakur- no I mean Illumi", Netero declared and as he was announcing the next fight Killua stands at the side.

A worried Tsuna was about to go to Killua but was stopped by Kurapika saying that he needs some time alone. Tsuna agreed but he couldn't shake the feeling of dread in his stomach.

The preparations were finished as the the fight between Leorio and Bodoro was about to start.

"Begin", the referee said signaling the start of the fight.

Before both parties was able to take a step. Bodoro landed in the ground as he bathe in his own blood, a large hole in his chest and his heart missing. Killua attacked Bodoro sucssesfully killing him and thus, was disqualified.

Killua soundlessly walked to the door.

"Killua!", at the mention of his name he faced the owner of the voice, Tsuna, "do you still remember the types of assasin I told you before? even now I still think it's still the last type. I'm sorry but Gon and I are stubborn so you can rest assured we will find you because your our friend". Tsuna smiled widely as he turned back and ran to the room where all passers will receive their license.

Killua felt a single tear fell from his cheeks as he looked at the sky, "so we're already friends huh". he said to himself as he ran to the woods.

CHAPTER END

Had fun reading? Vote if you enjoy this chapter. Thank you ^_^

JCL Logging Out