1.

Y/n's POV:

???: "Yah, lazy ass, wake up!"

I woke up to the annoying voice of one of my best friends, Seungmin. I don't wanna get up so I just stay in bed.

*2 seconds later...*

DID THIS BISH JUST HIT ME WITH A PILLOW?!

Y/n: "Yah you bish!!"

I hit him with a pillow as well.

After we had a pillow fight, he got downstairs and I got ready and headed downstairs as well. All 8 boys were standing there waiting for me. Yes, I'm living with 8 boys, which are my best friends. My parents are working overseas so I'm living with them. Why they are waiting for me? We decided to go on a holiday together. Somewhere with beach. We all got our luggage and went to our car (more mini bus) and Chan started driving.

*time skip, 4 hours later*

Chan: "We are there! *excited*"

All: "YAY!!!"

We went out of the car and into our vacation house. We all picked our rooms and unpacked our stuff. I was already finished so I was just sitting on my bed with my phone. Someone came into my room.

Felix: "Hey Y/n, the boys and me are going to the beach, wanna join?"

Y/n: "Yeah sure, I'm just gonna change real quick."

He nodded and went out so I changed into my swimsuit.

When I went to the living room, all of the boys were staring at me

Han: "WOW, you look really beautiful..."

Y/n: "Thanks..."

We then went to the beach and I noticed some guys staring at me, but I didn't mind it. The boys were still in the water but I already went out when suddenly, a guy walked over to me and said

Guy: "Hey Babygirl, wanna come with me and have some fun *smirk*"

I just looked at him in disgust when something happened that really surprised me.

Minho: "Back off, she has a boyfriend"

Guy: "who and where is her boyfriend then"

Minho: "It's me, so back off motherf*cker!"

The guy just rolled his eyes and walked away while I was still processing what just happened.

Y/n: "T-thanks..."

Minho just smiled at me.

Minho: "You wanna take a walk around the beach?"

Y/n: "Yeah sure, why not *smile*"

We walked around until we were at a part of the beach where we were alone. He suddenly stopped walking so I did the same. I looked at him in confusion and he said

Minho: "I have to tell you something..."

Me: "What?"

I was still looking at him, waiting for him to talk.

Minho: "I uhm, I-"

________________________

Hello, this is my first ff, so I hope you like it. I'm sorry for any mistakes and please tell me if you like it or not.