16.

I kiss him for a while but then break the kiss.

Me: "I have to cook, love. Later."

I say while he puts me down again.

Minho: "Ok, just give me a peck."

I smile and peck his lips. He smiles back.

Me: "Now go upstairs and put on clothes please, food is gonna be ready in 5 mins."

He nods and walks out of the kitchen. Not even a minute later, I feel someone looking at me. I turn around and see Seungmin standing at the door looking at me.

Me: "Hey Minnie. *smile*"

Seungmin: "Hey! *smile*"

Me: "Can you call the others, food is ready."

Seungmin: "sure."

He walks out and gets the others while I set the table. Everyone comes down and sits at the table. We all start to eat. After eating, Felix and Hyunjin do the dishes and we all go to our rooms. I decide to take a quick shower before going to bed. I come out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my bodyto see my boyfriend sitting on the bed while smirking at me.

Me: "What? Don't act like you didn't see me like that already."

I say mimicking him. He smirks at me because I'm only wearing underwear. He gets up, walks to me, puts a strand of my hair behind my ear and whispers in my ear.

Minho: "I know, you're just incredibly hot like that."

His husky voice is really hot. He slowly puts down one strap of my bra.

Me: "Nah nah nah, not today."

Minho: "Oh come on, why? The walls are soundproof and I already told you I don't mind the blood. I want to lose my virginity to you, now."

He whines.

Me: "YOU are virgin??"

Minho: "Yeah..."

He blushes and looks down in embarrassment. I lift up his chin and peck his lips.

Me: "I'd love to lose my virginity with my first love, but I don't want to now, I'm tired. And also I don't want to do that on my period."

Minho: "Ok. *smiles*"

We lay down in our bed and cuddle. I peck his lips.

Me: "Good night, I love you."

Minho: "I love you too, night."

I fall asleep in his arms while smiling.

*Time skip, next morning*

I wake up by the sun shining in my face. I carefully get up so that I won't wake Minho up.

Minho: "Don't go please."

Me: "We can't stay in bed all day."

Minho: "We can, and it's only 10 am."

Me: "Ok, 1 more hour."

He nods and I lay back down again.

*1 hour later*

I look at the clock, I was on my phone because I couldn't fall asleep again.

Me: "wake up my little bunny, your hour is over."

I smile at him and kiss his forehead. He slowly opens his eyes and smiles at me.

Minho: "ok, love."

We get dressed and do our morning routines andgo downstairs. I'm wearing this btw:

The others sit in the living room watching TV

Hyunjin: "oh, look who also got out of the bed."

He chuckles.

________________________________

hope you enjoyed reading :)