11.

Minho: "What is it?"

Me: "Can I please call you 'bunny'? pleeaassee, it fits you so well!"

I look at him with puppy eyes, he chuckles at me and nods.

*After the ride*

Me: "Are you also going again guys?"

All of them: "Yeah sure, why not. *smile*"

We all go on a ride again, this time I'm with Seungmin.

Seungmin: "Did you have fun with Minho?"

I nod.

Seungmin: "Does he know that you have feelings for him? Or for both of us?"

I lower my head.

Me: "I couldn't tell him yet..."

Seungmin: "OK *smile*"

Seungmin: "You know, you look really beautiful in the light of the ferris wheel."

I blush but just hope he doesn't notice.

Me: "Thanks, you also look really handsome..."

He doesn't say anything and looks at my eyes, then my lips. His face comes closer to mine and suddenly, I feel his soft lips on mine. He kisses me and I immediately kiss back. After a few seconds, he stopped kissing me and sat back again while I'm a blushing mess.

Seungmin: "I-I'm sorry..."

Me: "Why?"

I smile softly at him. He ignores my question and smiles back. For the whole rest of the ride, we just stare at each other while smiling. We get out of the ferris wheel since the ride is over, still smiling widely.

Felix: "Hey, what happened that you two are smiling so happily?"

Sm & me: "Nothing *still smiling*"

Felix: "Ok?"

We all go home and go to sleep. As soon as I lay down, I fall asleep, still thinking about the kiss while smiling.

*Time skip, next morning*

Jeongin: "Noona, wake up!"

Me: "Morning Innie."

He walks out of my room again and I get dressed.

outfit:

I go to the others

I go to the others.

Minho: "Morning sweetie!"

Seungmin death glares at him.

Me: "Morning, what are we doing today?"

Changbin: "We thought about staying here and playing some games today, so like video games, board games and also games like truth or dare."

Me: "Ok, sounds good. *smile*"

We eat breakfast and sit down in the living room.

Hyunjin: "Can we start with video games?"

We nod and play a kart rider game. I was always 1st or 2nd place. We played for a few hours now.

Seungmin: "Can we play board games now?"

We clean up the things from playing video games and play some board games. We played two games where we had two pair up, I once played with Minho and once with Seungmin so that they don't fight.

*Time skip, 6 pm*

Chan: "Ok, it's evening already. Minho and I will cook the food while you guys tidy up here and then you can prepare the table, ok?"

We all nod and start tidying up while Chan and Minho go to the kitchen to cook.

____________________________

and another part since I'm still bored :))