12.

*Time skip, 30 mins later*

We finished tidying up the living room and prepared the table and Chan and Minho finished cooking. We are eating now.

Jeongin: "Can we can play truth or dare after eating? *excited smile*"

We nod. I really don't get why they all love this game so much, but who cares.

After eating, we go back to the living room and start playing.

Felix: "I'll start! Hyunjin-hyung, truth or dare?"

Hyunjin: "Dare!"

Felix: "*smirk* kiss Jeongin on the cheek."

Hyunjin walks over to the blushing Jeongin and kisses him on the cheek, istg, these two are so cute!

Hyunjin: "Changbin-hyung!"

Changbin: "Truth?"

Hyunjin: "Have you ever imagined kissing or even doing more with one of us?(Y/n counts as well)"

Changbin: "Y-yes..."

He blushes in embarrassment and everyone asks him who. He ignores them and continues.

Changbin: "Minho-hyung, truth or dare."

Minho: "Truth."

Wow, I expected him to say something like 'I'll choose dare since I'm not a coward like you guys', but he didn't...

Changbin: "Have you ever had a wet dream about one of us? *smirk*"

Minho: "*smirks at me* Yes."

I blush, understanding what he meant by that, but I think the other members understand it as well, because they're all making an 'OOOOOOOoooo' sound except Seungmin.

Minho: "So, to continue now, Chan-hyung, truth or dare?"

Chan: "Dare"

He's really nervous, I think he's scared of Minho's dare. Understandable (lol)

Minho: "I dare you to let everyone draw or write something on your abs with permanent marker."

Poor Chan, but he has to so it. Everyone draws something, me last. I don't want to do something like the others, so I just draw a little heart. The other members look at me in disappointment while Chan smiles at me thankfully.

(If someone cares, here's what the others did(pause to read): Minho: 'I have a big d!ck'; Changbin: 'sexy'; Hyunjin: 'D!CK'; Han: 'GAY :)'; Felix: 'Daddy'; Seungmin: 'I'm gay.'; Jeongin: 'I like men')

They are really nice to their leader :).

Chan: "Since you, Hyunjin and Minho wrote the worst, I'll choose you Felix."

Felix: "Truth *innocent smile*"

Chan: "Who in this room has seen you without clothes on?"

Felix blushes.

Felix: "Changbin-hyung, Hyunjin-hyung and noona..."

He chuckles nervously and everyone stares at us.

Me: "Yah, we promise each other not to tell anyone!!!"

Felix: "It was the question, I had to say it!"

Jisung: "Wait, when and what exactly happened? Did You see her nak€d as well?!"

Felix: "What? No, she just walked in on me changing."

Me: "Your fault when you tell me I can come in!"

Jeongin: "You did please what?! You told her she could come in when you're changing and wearing no clothes?!"

Felix: "I didn't think, ok!! Everyone makes mistakes! And don't act like you didn't see her in underwear because you walked in her room without knocking while she was changing!"

Jeongin: "I told you not to tell anyone!! It was an accident!"

Me: "Enough! Do you want to continue with the game or not?!"

They nod and after a bit silence, we continue playing.

Felix: "Seungmin, truth or dare?"

Seungmin: "Truth."

Felix: "What was the real reason that you and Y/n were smiling yesterday after the ride on the ferris wheel? I still don't believe you."

______________________________

hi, I just wanted to thank you, we got a total of 112 reads!!!! ik, it's not that much, but I think it is, so yeah, thanks and enjoy reading! bye :)