4.

Me: "Y-you..."

I look down in embarrassment.

Seungmin: "Should I tell you a secret?"

Me: "Hmm?"

I look up again and he kisses my cheek.

Seungmin: "I like you too. *smile*"

I can feel my cheeks burning right now, I must be blushing so hard right now.

Me: "Y-you do?"

He nods in response.

We decided to walk back again. We walk in awkward silence but Seungmin breaks it.

Seungmin: "I know you also like hyung and have mixed feelings, but would you perhaps like to be my girlfriend? You don't have to answer now."

Me: "I need some time to think about it..."

He nods in response. When we arrive at our place again, Changbin says

Changbin: "Hey guys, we're going in the water, wanna join?"

We nod and all of us go into the water. Seungmin and me are splashing water at each other while laughing. After a while, I notice Minho glaring at us, so I excuse myself from Seungmin and walk over to him.

Me: "Hey, something wrong?"

I ask worriedly.

Minho: "No."

He doesn't even look at me.

Me: "Why are you not looking at me then?"

He looks at me for not even a second and looks away again.

Me: "Please tell me what's wrong. Did I do something wrong?"

I say sadly. He doesn't even answer...

Me: "Tell me now! Otherwise..."

I smirk and start to tickle his bare tummy. He starts laughing and even falls on the ground while I just continue tickling him. I just realized now while tickling him that he has so much abs. like WOW.

Minho: "*laughing* stop, I can't breathe!"

I stop.

Me: "will you tell me now?"

His face turns cold again.

Minho: "No."

Me: "Minho, please~?"

Minho: "NO, WHY IS IT EVEN SO IMPORTANT TO YOU THAT I TALK TO YOU?! JUST GO TO YOUR LOVELY BOYFRIEND INSTEAD OF BOTHERING ME!!"

He yells at me.

Me: "What? I don't even have a boyfriend."

Minho: "Yeah, tell that your looks at your dear Minnie. *rolls eyes*"

It really hurts me that he says something like this to me but I don't want to annoy him so I go back to Seungmin with a sad expression on my face.

Seungmin: "You alright? *worried*"

Me: "Yeah, tell the others I'm in the house."

I walk to the house and go into my room, crying.

___________________________

Hello, I know I didn't update for a while, sorry for that. Anyways, I hope you like the new part and please share your thoughts about it in the comments with me. :) ~A/n