15.

Me: "30 minutes is enough for a make out session in the car."

Minho: "Ok."

He pouts again and I smile at his cuteness.

Me: "Can we cuddle and sleep on the rest of the ride?"

Minho: "Sure!"

I smile happily and snuggle in his chest. He hugs me and after a few minutes, I fall asleep.

*Time skip*

I wake up by someone showering my face with kisses.

Minho: "Wake up love, we're home again."

I slowly open my eyes and sit up straight. I smile at him and peck his lips.

Jisung: "How was that again, you're not making out on the ride?"

He smirks teasingly.

Me: "I just gave him a peck, that's not making out!"

Jisung: "Tell that hyung's neck. I'm gonna tell the others that you gave him h!ckeys!"

He chuckles and runs away so I get out of the car and chase him.

Me: "NO, you're not!!"

He arrives inside the house before me.

Jisung: "Hey guys, Y/n gave Minho h!ckeys!"

They all widen their eyes and Minho also comes, so they all look at his h!ckeys.

Felix: "Wow hyung, I always thought you would be the dominant one in a relationship."

Jeongin: "I didn't expect Y/n to be the dominant one."

Mh&me: "She's/I'm not!"

Changbin: "it's nothing bad to be the dominant one in a relationship as a woman, you don't have to be ashamed for that. We just expected hyung to be the dominant one."

Chan: "That's nothing bad, Y/n."

Me: "But I'm not! Can't I also kiss him?!"

They are about to say more but someone interrupts them.

Seungmin: "If she says so, it'll be the truth and also, that's not your relationship so don't interfere in their business!"

The guys look down and say sorry.

Me: "Thanks Minnie."

Minho: "Thanks bro."

We smile at him and he smiles back. He's always so understanding and supports us even tho I chose Minho over him. He's too good for the world. We all put our things out of the car and pack our stuff in the living room.

Chan: "Umm... Minho and Y/n, we wanted to ask you something. So, since you two are together now, would you mind moving in one room, so that Jisung and Jeongin also get single rooms?"

Jeongin: "Yes, pls noona. It's unfair that everyone except us has single rooms!"

He pouts and Jisung nods.

Me: "It's ok with me, Minho?"

Minho: "Sure!"

He smiles and so do Jeongin and Jisung. We decide that I will move to Minho and Jisung gets my old room. We bring our stuff to our rooms and I get the stuff from my old room and we unpack our suitcases. Minho decides to take a quick shower while I start cooking dinner. After a while, I feel him back hug me. I turn around to see him only with a towel around his lower body, still with wet hair. I gotta admit, he looks even more hot like that. Without noticing, I blush while staring at him.

Minho: "*chuckle* Why are you blushing? As if you didn't see me without a shirt yet."

I'm too stunned to speak and he suddenly grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. He lifts me up and kisses me.

____________________________

YAAY, another update :,) hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading<3