6.

Me: "umm, Chan, can I talk to you later?"

He nods.

Minho: "You can talk to him now, I can leave. *smile*"

We smile back at him and he goes to the beach to the others again.

Chan: "so, what did you want to talk about?"

Me: "I wanted to ask you for some advice... I have feelings for Minho and Seungmin... but it's like I always have mixed feelings so I don't know which one of them I like or not and yeah, it's really confusing..."

Chan: "Well, you should let yourself time to understand your feelings, so don't stress yourself with that and always listen to your heart. *smile*"

Me: "Thanks *smile*"

He nods. We go downstairs and see the other members.

Meanwhile...

Minho's POV:

When I arrive at the beach again, the members are already packing their stuff.

Minho: "Hey guys!"

Seungmin: "Hey, what took you so long?"

Felix: "Did you do something? *smirk*"

Minho: "What, no! Y/n just didn't want to go back to the beach so we watched a movie."

Jeongin: "Nothing else? *pouts in disappointment*"

Minho: "Well, we maybe cuddled, but nothing else!"

Jisung: "You cuddled?!"

Minho: "Yeah, what about it?"

Seungmin: "YOU F*CKING CUDDLED WITH HER WHILE ONLY WEARING SWIMMING TRUNKS AND WITHOUT A SHIRT AND WITH HER WEARING THAT REVEALING SWIMSUIT?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Minho: "Calm down bro, not like she's your girlfriend... *eye roll*"

Hyunjin is trying to calm him down and we all go back to the house.

Back to Y/n's POV:

Me & Chan: "Hey guys!"

Everyone(except Sm): "Hey!"

Chan: "What's with him? *pointing at Seungmin*"

Changbin: "He's mad cause Y/n and Minho cuddled and on top of that only in swimming clothes."

I look at Minho with a 'you told them?!' look and he smiles nervously. Aish, that boy...

Jeongin notices me looking at Minho.

Jeongin: "Did you enjoy laying on hyung's chest/abs, noona? *smirk*"

I look at him surprised and blush. F*ck, they all see me blushing and everyone except Seungmin smirks at me while Seungmin looks away madly... I'm sorry Seungmin-ah...

Chan: "Stop now you idiots, they didn't do anything wrong. Y'all go change now and then we're gonna eat at a restaurant."

I change into this:

We all go in front of the house

Chan: "We have to drive to the restaurant. Who wants to sit in the front with me?"

Jn & Fl: "ME!"

Chan: "Who sits in the middle?"

Hy, Cb & Sm: "me."

Chan: "Okay, then Y/n and Minho sit in the back, is that ok with you guys?"

We both nod and get in the car. Chan starts the car and drives off.

Me: "Why did you tell them?"

Minho: "Sorry, they asked me about it and I accidentally said it..."

Me: "How can you accidentally say something?"

I tilt my head in confusion.

Minho: "It's just, they kind of caught me off guard so I told them... sorry... But why is it so important to you that they don't know? Is it that embarrassing to you that you cuddled with me? *sad chuckle*"

Me: "Nonono, it's not embarrassing, don't think that! It's just that... I feel bad for Seungmin and I think he's mad at me now..."

Minho: "Well, he really overreacted when I told them."

Me: "Really?"

Minho: "Yeah, he shouted 'YOU F*CKING CUDDLED WITH HER WHILE ONLY WEARING SWIMMING TRUNKS AND WITHOUT A SHIRT AND WITH HER WEARING THAT REVEALING SWIMSUIT?!?!?!?!?!?!'... I didn't even know he could be that mad..."

Me: "Poor Seungmin... He must think I'm a sl*t now..."

_________________________________

LONG TIME, NO SEE, A/N IN THE BUILDINGGGGGG! Yeah, I'm back :) sorry for not updating again, school was annoying and yeah... :) hope you enjoyed and comment what you think, I'll try and update more again, bye!~