19.

*time skip, 0 am*

I hear the front door opening, the boys are back. I put off the TV and look at the door, waiting for my boyfriend to come. He opens the door.

Me: "hey love."

He smirks at me.

Minho: "wait here, I'll come in a minute."

I wonder what he means when I remember the sexy pajama I'm wearing... he comes out of the bathroom, already only in boxer shorts. Sh!t now I can't even say I don't want that cause of my period, because I'm not even on my period anymore... Minho walks over to me.

Minho: "Were you feeling lonely without me, Babygirl? *smirk*"

He pins me to the bed and I can feel my cheeks burning so I look away.

Minho: "why so shy?"

He softly grabs my chin and makes me look at him, then he attacks my lips with kisses. I kiss him back. His lips go to my neck and he lifts up the shirt of my pajama and removes it. He kisses me all over my upper body and then removes the rest of our clothes. I'm kinda nervous cause I never did this before and no boy has ever seen me naked so I'm scared of him not liking my body. I close my eyes and at the thought of him staring at my naked body I start crying silently. I can feel a tear running down my cheek and then I feel his warm body embracing me.

Minho: "omg love, what's wrong? Are you alright? We don't have to do this if you're not ready, you can just tell me!"

I slowly open my eyes while sobbing a bit as he sits me up and slowly lets go of me to gently stroke my leg to calm me down.

Me: "n-no, it's not that..."

Another tear rolls down my cheek and he wipes it away.

Minho: "what is it then?"

Me: "i-it's just... it's too embarrassing..."

Minho: "please tell me love."

He says in a loving voice while still trying to calm me down.

Me: "I-I was just n-never naked in front o-of a b-boy and... I was scared t-that you w-would think I'm not pretty b-because of my b-belly fat and I don't even h-have something like big b-boobs o-or something like that and my b-body is just so u-ugly..."

I say in between the sobs and look down in embarrassment but he just hugs me again and strokes my back.

Minho: " oh love, don't think like that. your body is just as perfect as you are, and I would never think anything bad about the love of my life. Please don't be embarrassed for that pretty body of yours. I love you and that will never change."

Me: "t-thank y-you"

I had calmed down a bit and his words cheered me up a bit so I give him a slight smile which he returns with a loving one.

Me: "I-I'm sorry, if I didn't ruin your mood, we can still do it if you want."

Minho: "you didn't ruin my mood, I'm happy that I noticed before it was too late. Please just tell me if something is wrong, there is nothing you have to be embarrassed about in front of me, ok?"

I nod while smiling again.

Minho: "and now, do YOU want to do it?"

______________________________

hii, I'm back with a new update :) I sadly can only update here today and not on the other FF, but I'll be updating there as well again soon :))