Kim Seungmin

Tw: mentions of self h@rm
Very short story

Y/N pov

I couldn't take it anymore. The urge to cut was getting stronger and stronger with every breath I took. My thoughts were spinning like crazy until one came to the front of my mind.

"Call me if you want to hurt youself okay?"

Kim Seungmin. My best friend. I needed to call him. But he was at dance practice. I really didn't want to bother him. I got up and went to grab a blade, laying down in my bed and staring up at the ceiling.

Seungmin pov

I got a very bad feeling as I was dancing. I felt my heart sinking to the floor. Something told me I needed to call Y/N immediately. I excused myself from the room and ran to the bathroom.

As soon as I got in I locked the door and called Y/N.

"Please pick up... please..."

Y/N pov

Right when I was about to glide the blade across my skin, I get a call. I whine and look to see who it was. The screen read 'Minnie 💜'

I set down the blade and sigh "it's like he knows..."

I answer the phone with a "hello?" as I hear him sigh in relief

"Thank god. Y/N, is everything okay? Do you need anything? Im here for you I promise. If I have to leave I will. Anything to help you."

I stayed silent for a second 'He cares that much...?' I didn't even notice the tears falling down my face and the soft sobs I let out.

"Y/N..? Can you say something please..?"

I bit my lip and started sobbing harder "C-Can you p-please-"

He cut me off with the sound of his running and him saying "Im on my way. Just stay on the phone with me." I heard him turn on the car and start speeding down the road.

I slowly manage to get out in between sobs "S-Seungmin.. please.. I can't hold o-on.."

"Yes you can. I'll be there in less than a minute okay? Please just, take deep breaths. Do you have something you can hurt youself with?"

I took a deep breath and muttered "y-yes.."

"Okay, place that in the kitchen. On the counter closest to the door. And go back into your room."

I sniffled and shook my head thinking 'no.. I need to cut...'

"S-Seungmin I c-cant.."

I heard tires screech and seungmins phone drop.

"Seungmin!?" I screamed into the phone as I heard the door open to my house. How was he here so quick?

I shook my head as my thoughts took over 'just cut yourself. you deserve it.'

Seungmin ran up to me and quickly wrapped me in a tight hug. I could hear him panting, feeling sweat drip down his forehead.

I started sobbing again as he set me in his lap and rubbed my back. All of his actions surprised me, he was never the type to show a lot of affection. 'He cared enough to do that for me?'

"It's okay. Im here. Im here for you. Deep breaths. Follow me okay?"

He took a deep breath in and held it for a second before breathing out. I followed his rhythm as he repeated it till I started to calm down.

"Come on, get up."

I whined as he dragged me up. "What Seungmin... I'm tired.."

He shook his head and turned on some music using my phone and began dancing "dance with me"

I looked away "no. Let me sleep."

He pulled me closer to him and forced my hands to move "I don't care. We're dancing."

I sighed and started to dance with him, giggling softly as he started doing some funny dance moves.

"One more dance m'lady? Then we can talk?"

I nodded and continued dancing with him. He knew exactly how to make me laugh.

"I'll always be here for you Y/N. Never forget that."