Chapter 12 -

Lucy POV - 

Coming back from Italy was relieving. I was happy that they had agreed to inform my father about their existence and that they would not force me to turn so quickly. The first stop I wanted to make was at my dad's, I wanted him to know that I was okay. Jasper and I had decided to wait before telling him about vampires. We wanted to make sure the family and pack were okay about this. The only problem is my lovely sister. The Volturi had expressed that they wanted to keep an eye on Bella but I had no idea if and when they would interfere. 

Despite all that, things seemed to be going normally. Well as normal as dating a vampire and having friends that shift into werewolves. 

Today was the day that my dad would find out about the pack and depending on how he reacts to that, Jasper and I would tell him about vampires. I was a bag of nerves but I knew it was for the best. I was meeting my dad at Billy's later today, but first I needed to ensure that the Cullen's were okay with my dad being informed. 

AT CULLEN HOUSE- 

When I pulled up I was met with Jasper opening my car door for me. 

"Hi gorgeous, everyone is waiting for us, they roughly know what is going on," Jasper tells me taking my hand. I nod at him and we make our way inside. I am greeted with hugs from everyone. When I look around the room, I notice a new face standing next to Edward. Is this his mate? I ask myself. Edward takes a step forward and begins to speak to me. 

"Lucy, I would like you to meet my mate. This is Lizzie," 

I see Lizzie wave at me, she walks up a little with a huge smile

"Hi Lucy, I have heard so much about you. Including your evil sister. How Edward was ever attracted to her is beyond me. If you want I could siphon her life away," she says in quick succession. I look at her wide-eyed and Edward then pulls Lizzie back slightly with a laugh. 

"Let's not scare Lucy. I am sorry for everything I and Bella have put you through, but from now on, Bella means nothing to me." Edward reassures me.

"Good luck with shaking Bella off, but can we go back to Lizzie saying she would 'siphon her life away?' please," I say confused. 

"Lizzie's gift is that she can either siphon someone's gift, either temporarily for herself or completely take away someone's gift but she doesn't gain that gift. She can kill by essentially sucking someone's life out of them," Edward explains, I am still a little confused but I roughly get it.

"Any way we can talk about it later, we need to talk about some things," Jasper says. Everyone nods and we move into the sitting room and get comfortable.

"The Volturi have permitted for us to inform my dad about vampires. They know about the pack and their plans to tell dad about themselves, but I wanted to know if you are all okay with my dad knowing," I say waiting for them to answer.

Rose was the first to speak, "Alice saw and we all discussed it while you were on your way back and as much as I hate the idea of someone becoming like us, I know that you are meant to be a part of this family, and not just because of Jasper but because you are my sister Lucy. I didn't want you to have to give up everything, especially your dad, but now knowing that Charlie can know, it makes everything better for me, so we decided that Charlie can know about us," Rosalie finishes. I have a huge smile on my face and before I know it, I tackle Rose into a hug and she returns it. 

I profusely thank everyone and I decide to tell dad after he has been informed about the pack, but I won't tell him straight after, I don't want to give him a heart attack.

"The Volturi also made their minds up about Bella, well kind of, they want to just watch her for now," I tell them before carrying on, "Oh, and that Marcus guy, he said me and Jasper are true mates," 

With that revelation, everyone gasps. I raise my eyebrows and wait for someone to say something.

"That explains so much," Carlisle whispers to himself.

"What?" I ask. 

"I'm sure the kings explained but your and Jasper's bond is practically unbreakable. Of course, death can break you two apart but because your souls are now one, if one of you dies the other will follow soon after," Carlisle explains. The mention of one of us dying causes me to stiffen and Jasper to growl and wrap his arms around me. Everyone sits and basks in what had been said. I guess taking it all in. 

"What are you going to do about Bella?" I ask but especially at Edward. 

Edward sighs and begins to talk, "Well considering that I broke up with her months ago, nothing. Bella means nothing to me now," 

I look at him with disbelief, "And you think Bella won't say anything or do anything?" 

"No, from what everyone has told me, I know she will do something but I don't care about her and I will make sure she knows," Edward tells us.

"Good luck with that, she will go crazy and stick to you like a leech," I tell Edward, hoping to get him to understand the situation he was now in. Bella would go crazy when she finds out that not only Edward was back but it would be a different matter, Bella would probably become feral when she finds out about Lizzie. 

We all sat around talking about everything and a little while later a received a text from Billy informing me that they'd planned to tell dad about the pack at the next bonfire. I told the Cullen's this and they were fine with it. Jasper decided to come with me back home and stay with me for the night. 

I couldn't prepare myself for what was to come...

A/N- I am so sorry for the long wait and shitty chapter. I had no motivation to write and I began to watch Criminal Minds for the first time. Thank you for being patient.