Chapter 6 -

Lucy POV -

Dad had dropped me and Jasper off at the Cullens so that we could catch up with them and we would see Dad later on. As soon as I step out of the car, I am wrapped up in a hug being swung around. 

"LUCY LOU, I HAVE MISSED YOU!" Emmett's voice let out. When he put me down, Alice replaced Emmett and hugged me. She and Rosalie wanted to know about our honeymoon and see the pictures. I look back at my husband and see him smiling at the scene in front of him. Alice of course drags me inside the house with the rest of the family following behind. 

???? POV -

I had not believed the rumours about the Scarlett witch, but when I set my eyes on her, I knew it. The prophecy would come true. I couldn't allow that much power to live. I had to take that power. I deserved that power and I had found a way to do that. The Scarlett Witches sister. I had a plan and when it was done, I would be the most powerful being in the world. Not even the Volturi would dare mess with me. 

Lucy POV -

The family said they had a surprise for me and Jasper and they were leading us through the woods when we saw lights begin to light up the woods. Walking up the path, we are met with a beautiful cottage/cabin.

I stand in awe at the building when Alice announces that this is mine and Jasper's house

I stand in awe at the building when Alice announces that this is mine and Jasper's house. After a quick tour of the house, me and Jasper are left alone where of course we christen our bedroom. I am filled with love and happiness, it feels as if I could take on anything or anyone. 

TIMESKIP -

Lucy POV -

I am standing in the bathroom after taking a shower, looking in the mirror I am looking at myself trying to remember my life before the supernatural. Being distracted, I turn on the tap and wash my face with cold water. Looking up, I scream seeing someone standing behind me. Quickly turning around, nothing is behind me. 

"Lucy, are you okay, I heard you scream," Jasper says from behind the closed door. I walk out, a slightly dazed look on my face. 

"Yeah, I just must be tired," I said unsurely. I know Jasper can sense my emotions, but he doesn't ask anything else, he knows I will tell him when I am ready. I get ready for some sleep, and Jasper gets ready to do some hunting with his brothers and his father. We say goodbye and I fall asleep. 

DREAM -

I awake in a dark place, but I sense I am not alone. Looking around, I see nothing, nothing but darkness surrounding me. I hear noises around me but I cannot make out what they are. I feel my heartbeat pounding in my chest as fear starts to rise. I cannot tell if I am awake or asleep anymore. Just as the noises get louder and louder, it all stops when I hear a laugh in my ear. 

I dart around and see nothing, I conjure my powers to protect myself when I turn back around and see a woman sitting in a seat, with a big smile on her face. 

"Hi, I'm Agatha Harkness," She says. 

"Lovely to finally meet you, dear," she says with a smirk on her face

I don't dare to say anything, I just keep my eye on her, ready for an attack. 

"Oh darling, no need for the powers, I'm not going to hurt you, not yet anyway. I just thought it would be rude not to introduce myself before I inevitably steal your powers." She says with such confidence. I have no words. Who is she? Why does she want my powers? 

"I won't steal them yet, after all, my plan isn't in motion. Now you could give them to me voluntarily and that way you stay alive, and so does everyone you love. Or I can take them from your dead body once everyone is dead all around you. Now, I am going to give you some time to decide, but don't take too long if you want your father to live." She says before disappearing in a cloud of purple. 

This cannot be real. 

Suddenly, I am out of the darkness, but I am faced with something much worse. I am surrounded by the people I love dead. My dad, Jasper, the Cullens, the Pack. Everyone is dead.

I let out a scream, releasing my powers. 

Jasper POV -

I left my wife sleeping while I hunted with my brothers and father. They ask me about Lucy and how we are enjoying married life. Of course, Emmett had to make his sexual jokes. After we are done hunting, we are all walking back to mine and Lucy's house, when I am stopped in my tracks. 

"Son, what is it?" Carlise asked. 

"I feel an overwhelming feeling of fear," I say shakily, I rush inside knowing my wife is feeling all this when a burst of red wisps knocks us on our asses. I get up and find Lucy crying. 

"Hey, hey, what's going on?" I frantically ask. 

"Someone is coming for me, for my powers," she says ominously. 

"Who?" Emmett asks, worried about his sister-in-law. 

"Agatha Harkness..."

At this, Carlise lets out a gasp. 

"We must call the Volturi," he tells us with a scared look on his face...