1. patrols

Aizawa was doing his mid-day patrols. He usually preferred night patrols because it let him be out of the spotlight. He didn't like dealing with the really big villain fights, usually focusing on lost kids and stolen items during the day.

As he was wandering the streets a kid bumped into him, he had green messy hair and clothes that were dirty with mud and dirt. he looked really pale too, like he's barely ever gone outside.

"Are you ok there kid? Are you lost?" Aizawa asks, holding a hand out to him. The kid scrambles back, breathing heavily and trembling. He hears a voice and is instantly off the ground and is running away, Aizawa being too stunned to move. When he finally does move the kid is nowhere to be seen, and Aizawa is left wandering the streets once again.
_________

When Aizawa gets home at 10pm he is greeted by Hizashi, who is cooking dinner, as well as the cats who swarm around him. "Welcome back sho, how were patrols?" Aizawa shrugs, even though Hizashi couldn't see. "It was fine." He says simply. Hizashi sighs. "Ok, what happened?" "It's nothing, everything is fine zashi." Hizashi turns off the stove and goes over to Aizawa, holding his hand reassuringly. "Sho, what's bothering you?" Aizawa sighs, looking back at the door, he was worried.

"There was this kid.. maybe around 4 or 5, he ran into me and fell. When I went to help him up, he moved away from me and was trembling really badly. I tried to ask him if he was ok, but he ran off as soon as I did, like he was scared of something." Aizawa explains, a worried expression painting his face as he talks. "Hey, I'm sure he'll be ok." Aizawa nods. "Yeah, you should get back to the food, I'm gonna go and get changed." "Right." Hizashi goes back to the food, turning the stove on again while Aizawa gets changed out of his hero costume and into a basic black t-shirt and a pair of cat pj pants.