16. afo?

Aizawa returns to the teacher dorms with more questions than answers. He sees izuku and hizashi on the couch and he's instantly less tense.

"I'm back!" He says. Hizashi turns around and smiles warmly. "Welcome back, How'd it go?" "Not that great, he wouldn't tell me anything." He walked over to izuku and hizashi and saw they were watching a documentary.

"What documentary is this?" "It's an animal one, turns out izuku doesn't know many animals." Aizawa nods.

"Ok, well izuku, is it ok If I pause the show to ask you a few questions?" Izuku nods and Aizawa pauses the show, kneeling in front of izuku.

"Ok, can you tell me how you know shigaraki and his crew?" Izuku looked down and fiddled with the hem of his shirt, tensing up. "I'm n-not supposed to talk about them.." Aizawa softens his face, putting a hand on the kids shoulder.

"You can talk about them to us, we won't say that you told us anything." Izuku nods.

"Shiggy and the others took me away from papa.. papa invited them over one day and saw me getting food, so they took me.." he explained.

"alright, can you tell me what your father looks like and what his quirk is?" Izuku nods, looking up at Aizawa, then back down at his feet, where a cat was snuggling up to him.

"He doesn't have any hair and his face is all scarred so he can't really see.. uhm… and I saw an old picture of him with white hair.. " the greenie said.

"And his quirk?" Aizawa asks.

"he never told me what his quirk was, he told me I didn't need to know." izuku says. Aizawas and Hizashis eyes widened as they realised who izuku was talking about.

"Ok, thank you izuku." Aizawa says, unpausing the tv as izuku nods.

"Hizashi, can I talk to you?" Hizashi nods and he and Aizawa walk off to the side.

"There's no way izuku isn't talking about all for one." Aizawa states. Hizashi nods. "Yeah, but if we go ask all-for-one about izuku he'll most likely deny it." Aizawa sighs.

"I mean izuku doesn't talk about him badly or like he's scared of him, so maybe we could take izuku to meet him and just take him out if all for one gets aggressive?" Aizawa suggests. Hizashi nods. "I mean if izuku is ok with that then yeah that'll work, I just don't wanna overwhelm him too much." Aizawa nods and goes back over to izuku.

"Izuku, do you remember how you said your father was in jail?" Izuku nods. "would you want to come with me and mic to go see him?" Izuku thinks for a moment, then nods. "Ok.." he says uncertainly.

Aizawa sits down on the couch next to izuku. "Are you sure you want to? It's ok if you say no, we won't get mad at you for not wanting to." Izuku nods.

"mhm.. I just don't know how he'll react to me staying with you and mic.." Aizawa smiles softly.

"I'm sure it'll be fine, and if it gets too much at any stage, your allowed to walk out." Izuku nods. "Yeah.. it'll be ok." Aizawa checks the time and stands up.

"Ok izuku, I think it's time for you get into bed." Izuku looks up at Aizawa and nods, getting up from the couch and going to his room, hopping into his bed. Aizawa comes in soon after and tucks him in, before leaving to go to his own room.

As shota got into bed and snuggled down, hizashi have him a kiss and hugged him, shooing some hair out of the tired mans face.

He smiled at that, but if anyone were to ask he would deny it.

He fell asleep happy, ready for the day ahead of him.