Chapter one: interview with Billie Eilish

You're on the Jimmy Fallon Tonight show with Billie. You're talking and joking around while getting asked questions by Jimmy.

We laugh. "Kay and I were there, and we didn't even get noticed by the crew nor any of the other people, even the audience didn't." Billie says.

"Yeah you're right. We were waving at the camera's from backstage and they didn't even see us. We were waving like idiots, like this." I make a weird waving move. Billie and I burst out laughing again. Jimmy and the audience laugh along.

"It's true though, I don't even know how they didn't see us because it was quite obvious we stood there." Billie adds, carefully wiping her eyes.

"So I just wanted to ask, since you two seem to have a really good connection as we all know ofcourse, are the two of you going to make another song together or go on stage together?" Jimmy asks. I think.

"Uhhh yes, but I don't exactly know when." Billie says. "I think the first time will be in the Ziggo Dome on may the 18th. The tickets were already for sale." I reply.

She gasps. "Oh my god you're right! I'm really looking forward to it honestly, how about you?" She asks. "Me too, I'm so excited, it's been such a long time." She nods.

We laugh randomly when we look at each other. Jimmy laughs along too."I think the two of you make a good team." Jimmy compliments. "Really? That's so sweet of you." I say. I start laughing.

"What do you two think, and you can answer together or apart, is the weirdest thing you've seen when performing?" Jimmy asks.

"When performing together? Uh I don't know, but it could be like either a bra or a sign." I say. Billie bursts out laughing.

"No no I remember like one of the signs in the crowd and it went like-" She laughs again.

"So uh the sign said like-" She giggles. "I can't even say it!" She puts a hand in front of her face for a quick second, taking a deep breath to calm down.

"The sign was 'twerk or pose your weirdest for the camera'." I start laughing.

"Oh yeah, I remember that! I posed because I was afraid people would start fainting if one of us would've started twerking. I don't know if the photo came online though." I say as I laugh.

"I posed actually cool, I even did it while I was singing the hardest part of NDA." Billie says.

"That's honestly so cool, I'm so proud of you." I say as I pull her in for a bear hug.

"I don't want to ruin your cute moment, because it's actually cute, but I think it's time to say our goodbyes for now." Jimmy says with a sad face.

"I'll see you two again soon I hope." He says. "We'll be back." I assure as we hug.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Billie Eilish and Kayla Miller!" We get a loud applause and cheering as we walk off stage.
_________________________________
A/N: Hi! Thank you for reading! :)

It's a short one, sorry, the next chapter will be longer!

You can drop a request here or DM me :)
(Maybe add some ideas for your request)