Chapter nineteen: interview with Blackpink (request)

You and Blackpink are in an interview at Jimmy Kimmel Live.

"Great having you guys here!" He says as he gives us a warming smile. "So before we get to the real questions, how are you guys?" He asks.

"We are great" Jennie answers representing the others aswell. "I'm fine too" I add smiling.

"Great, now let's get into the real questions, first one's for Blackpink. Kayla, you may participate in their answer if you know anything about it.
So, in 2018 you released the song 'Kiss and Make Up', can you reveal if you are going to collab like that anytime soon?" He asks.

"To be honest, I don't know yet, but I guess we will have to see and who knows" Rosé says.

"Great, then for all of you: who are you the closest to?" He asks and we all have a moment to think before answering.

"I think from all of you, no hate to someone of you, but like Lisa I think" I say.

Lisa smiles at me. "I'm close to all of you but I'm the closest with Jisoo" Jennie says.

"I'm also the closest with you then obviously" Jisoo says smiling. "I'm the closest with Lisa" Rosé says.

"We're all close with each other but I think Lisa and Kayla are the closest like outside of us" Jennie says.

"Yeah I agree" I say laughing.

"So what has impressed you all recently?" Jimmy asks. "For us probably the fact that our fans belted our song 'STAY' in the encore during our Japan tour" Jisoo speaks.

"I've been impressed by how many people visited my concert and how they all like sang my songs with me" I say. Jennie smiles at me.

"If you were a guy, who of the group, or Kayla, would you date?" He asks.

"Jisoo maybe? Oh no, Rosé! She'd sing me lullabies before bed and tell me really funny, weird jokes" Lisa says.

"Definitely Jennie! She goes shopping all the time so if she were my girlfriend, I feel like she'd buy me a bunch of stuff" Jisoo says laughing.

"Kayla, even though I can't imagine being a guy" I laugh at Jennie's answer.

"Lisa, 1000 procent" Rosé says laughing.

"For me probably like Jennie" I say laughing at Jennie.

"What is your favorite Japanese food?" Jimmy asks.

"Sea urchin. I couldn't eat it before so I'm so glad I'm able to eat it now! I feel like I've grown up" Rosé says. "Definitely Sushi! Sashimi!" Lisa says.

"Coffee pudding! I ate 2 today" Jisoo says.

"I like it all, but I just ate takoyaki with a ton of green onion on it for the first time not too long ago. It was really good" Jennie says.

"For me it's sushi too, I agree with Lisa" I say laughing.

"Can you tell everyone how you spend your night? Do you have memories of a night spent together?" Jimmy asks.

"One night, when we were trainees, we practised until very late in the nightand when we went out to eat kebabs together. It is very memorable for me. Otherwise at night, I watch movies or play games. It is quieter at night and easier for me to concentrate." Jisoo replies.

"Some time ago in Hawaii, we turned on the light on our phone and had dinner while listening to music. It was very sweet" Jennie answers.

"I remember those nights when we were watching cartoons while eating supper. But I also like spending time alone in my room" Rosé says.

"In general, we go to bed very late and we like to eat supper while watching movies or I hang out with someone like Kayla" Lisa answers.

"I go to bed late in general aswell and I watch movies or go out with friends or family or something." I answer as last one.

A/N: This was a request from ThePJOGirl
I hope you enjoyed it, sorry it took me so long. I tried my best writing this.

Thank you for your request! <3

If anyone has a request, drop it here :)