Chapter twelve: interview with Taylor Swift (request)

You and Taylor are on the Jimmy Kimmel Live. You're talking about a new song the two of you have recently released.

"So why the name "bring me back to life?" Jimmy asks us.

"Well.. that's a funny story actually." Taylor starts.

"We had seen this movie, a few days before the song was written and in the movie there was this man that was dead and then he came back to life." Taylor interrupts.

"And then we were inspired." She adds.

"So it's actually from a movie?" Jimmy asks.

"Yeah kinda." I say. "So, are you guys performing it any time soon?" He asks. "Probably not." I say laughing.

Taylor just smiles. "We haven't discussed that yet, no." She replies.

"Alright.. so what about a videoclip?" He asks.

"That'll be work in progress soon enough." I say.

"Okay so in the song Taylor sings "I've been dead for too long, bring me back to life" what's the meaning behind that specific line?" He asks us. "Well.." Taylor starts.

"So uh the song isn't only about a movie, but it also has some mental health problems involved, like that you feel mentally dead and you want to feel alive again." I say. "That's kinda deep." Jimmy responds.

"Yeah, we didn't want it to like only be from a movie, but we also wanted to put something of ourselves in it." I say and Taylor nods.

"Okay so what if you guys sing it together, actually perform together here.." Jimmy suggests.

"That would be cool, thank you." Taylor says.

"So while we're answering a few more questions, the set will get ready for you." Jimmy says.

"Okay, blow us away." Taylor jokes.

"I've seen the two of you together in London, what was going on?" He asks. Taylor and I look at each other.

Taylor starts, "so both of us were in London, we didn't go together but we saw each other on the Hogwarts castle because we were both visiting it at the time." She replies. "Yep, that's it." I say laughing.

"When the premiere for Kayla's movie came out, you were there too, did Kayla invite you?" I nod.

"Yeah I did.", "yeah she did." Taylor and I talk in unison. "Alright then, the set is ready for you." Jimmy says. We both take place at one of the mic's.

The beat starts and we start singing. We dance symmetric as we sing. When the song ends, golden confetti falls on us. We finish and sit back down where Jimmy is smiling.

"That was fantastic, thank you so much!" Jimmy says and Taylor and I smile at his comment.

"Thanks for having us, we'll see each other soon." I tell Jimmy as we hug. "See you soon." He says back.

Taylor and I also hug before going off stage.
_________________________________
A/N: Hi guys! Thank you for the reads, the votes and the request, I'm happy to receive more requests, so try me :)

This request (she agreed to mention) was from ThePJOGirl I hope you enjoyed it <3

Drop your request here :)

Cyaaa in the next chapter (: