Chapter eleven: interview with Sebastian Stan

You're in an interview with Sebastian (your boyfriend, sorry if you don't like it).
You're at the Jimmy Fallon Tonight show. You're sitting on the couch and Sebastian is sitting on the other side of the couch.

Jimmy asks Sebastian a question. While he's answering he shuffles up closer to me. I try to hide the fact I'm blushing like crazy.

"So there's this picture of the two of you walking together in public before you revealed that you're dating." Jimmy says,

"May I show you?" He asks. "I rather not." I joke. My leg starts to bounce as my anxiety kicks in. Seb notices it and puts his hand on my leg.

"Show us Jimmy" He says, silently convincing me it's okay. I look Seb in his eyes smiling as I hold his hand. Jimmy shows us the picture.

*pretend the girl is you*We laugh

We laugh. "We were walking home, as we had just walked our dogs.." I laugh at Jimmy's face, "I can see you've got a picture of that too but uh yeah pictures got taken and Seb was grumpy about it, I can't say more to be honest." I say. Seb smiles at me while I'm talking.

"Okay okay I'm going to be honest, I do have a picture with Sebastian's dog, but that was not the same time as the previous picture, the two of you really are adorable together." Jimmy says. I smile.

*pretend the girl is you*"Ohh I remember that, we were walking the dog to the coffee shop because we hadn't had any coffee yet since we didn't have any left at home, that's why Seb looks so grumpy again

"Ohh I remember that, we were walking the dog to the coffee shop because we hadn't had any coffee yet since we didn't have any left at home, that's why Seb looks so grumpy again." I laugh while giving Seb a smile.

"Yeah tell them the whole story right away." He jokes laughing. Jimmy is enjoying our little chat because he's laughing at us.

"Okay I will tell them all the details, specially for you. This was from way earlier because he still had the 'Bucky' hair then, I miss it to be honest." I say as
I now put my hand into Seb's shorter hair and play with it.

Seb enjoys it as he's trying to keep his eyes open. "Okay hear me out.." Jimmy starts, "it's like.. not to annoy you-" He laughs, "but I really want to hear another paparazzi photo story."

I look at Seb and we smile at each other. "Okay here it is." Jimmy says as he shows it to us.

*pretend the girl is you*"This was the worst of them all, the picture itself is fine, but the story was actually really messed up

"This was the worst of them all, the picture itself is fine, but the story was actually really messed up." I explain. I take a deep breath.

I fidget a little with my rings as my anxiety starts to kick in again. Seb notices and tries to reassure me by squeezing my thigh gently.

"I find this kinda hard to talk about because uh what happened here was really disrespectful towards me." I say looking to the ground to soothe my anxiety.

"It's okay, take your time babe." Seb whispers to me. I take another deep breath.

"So I was walking with Seb, at the time I was a little less famous, so the paparazzi came up to us trying to get some pictures with us, or at least they wanted pictures of Sebastian. I refused because we were just trying to have a nice walk and they started shouting disrespectful things at me and one of them touched me. Seb didn't notice, that's why he's smiling in the picture but I was looking around to see if there were any more paparazzi because I was honestly scared for a while and it made me try to avoid places where paparazzi could be you know." I explain. "And I just wish people were more respectful." I finish.

My leg is bouncing and I'm fidgeting with my fingers. Seb notices it and he's trying to comfort me.

"If I had noticed I would've done something, I swear." Seb says to me off mic. "I know, it's okay." I say. He hugs me.

"That's awful, but thank you for sharing your story. Also, thank you both for your time, we'll meet each other soon again." Jimmy says.

I give Jimmy a hug. "Thanks Jimmy." I say. Seb rubs my back softly while holding me close to him by my waist as the audience is clapping and cheering.

We walk off stage.
_________________________________
A/N: Hello readers! Thank you so much for the 400 reads! I'm really happy!

I just really want to ask you guys to leave a request, you don't have to be afraid, I just really want to know what you guys think of my book, because I rather have a critic (just don't be rude) review than no review. This is because I really want to know what my readers think so I can make it more fun for you to read.

So, if you want, could you please leave a comment? <3

And drop your request for the next interview here please (DM is also allowed) !

Drop as many requests as you like :)