Chapter 3

Alexis sighed looking at her bag, Her mother walked into the room and asked "Are you ready?" 

"Yep always," I said quickly. My mother nodded slowly like she didn't believe me. Alexis had rushed out of her room to the car throwing her bag in the back seat. She had then headed to the barn and grabbed the lead from the tack room and walked to the stall that says 'Ebony' She had opened the stall door and slid the lead onto his head and nose. She had made sure it wasn't too tight or too loose. 

Once she was sure she had pulled Ebony out of his stall and towards the trailer. I was able to pull him into the trailer but he decided to put up a fight. I huffed once I had got him inside and closed the door. I had opened the passenger seat and sat down glancing at my phone here and there. 

"You ok Alexis?" My mother asked. I nodded, "I know it's hard living with your dad when you haven't seen him in 10 years, But you'll make it through. Just remember the Academy had said that you can stay in the dorms if you want, it's your choice if you want to or not" 

"Yes mother I know" I said a bit harsher than expected. "Sorry I didn't mean to snap" 

"It's fine, Just don't do it again" I had looked out the window and had somehow fallen asleep after a while. 

~

When I woke up at the airport I had grabbed my Suitcase and Electric blue duffle bag. I gave my mother a hug, said my goodbye and I walked into the airport. Once we had gotten through security I had found an empty seat and sat down and waited for my flight number to be called. 

"Flight 4051, 4051 Please make your way to the gate" I had gotten up immediately and made my way to the gate. The Women had checked my passport and I had made it to my seat and sat down. I was heading to the United Kingdom. 

A/N: I have never been in and Airport or experienced it so if something is wrong please let me know