Chapter 9

Once I had gotten Ebony tacked up, I had mounted him trotting towards the entrance to find that Addie was nowhere in sight. I had decided to wait for her until she came, mostly since I had no clue where anything was. 

"Oh, you must be new?" I heard a high-pitched British accent from behind me. I turned to find a girl the same age as me, blonde hair, blue eyes, she was riding a gray dappled Arabian. "I am Emma, and this is my friend Isabelle. Do you need someone to show you around?" 

"Uhm– No I am good Addie should be coming out soon- Oh there she is" I saw her trot out on Black, I think it was a black Holsteiner, or a Dutch warmblood, it had a blaze on its muzzle and a stocking on its left hoof. "Alexis! Oh, and Emma" she said with disgust. "What are you doing?" Addie asked. 

"Oh, just keep the new girl here company, since someone can't keep her company" 

"I had to get Blase" she snapped at her. "Just Emma go do whatever you need to do" Emma let out a huff and glared at her. 

"I don't like Americans anyway" she snapped at me. I stared at her, shocked by her sudden tone. "Just ignore her, she just mad she can't talk to you" Addie whispered to me. "Anyway, common" she said, giving her horse Blase a small kick in his side to make him trot. I had given Ebony a small kick in his side to be able to keep up with her and her horse.

"Ok this is the arena, you like it?" I nodded looking around at the other students practicing, talking, or just watching the others. 

I heard the sounds of hoof steps come from behind me and Addie I turned my head to see Easton riding a Bay Dutch warmblood. "Hey ladies, how is Miss. Alexis liking the academy?" 

"I do enjoy my stay here, and also don't call me Miss. Aexis" I said to him. 

"Ok- ok I am sorry" 

"It's fine you don't have to say sorry" I looked back at the academy. I noticed they had an indoor arena. 

"Yea well we have the indoor arena, the outdoor one. "I'll show you the rest of the school" Addie interrupted my thought. I nodded quickly following Addie.