Chapter 7

I stood outside the academy in awe that I didn't even notice a tall boy around my age, raven hair, grey eyes looking at me. 

"You must be Alexis?" he asked. 

"Uhhh y-yea!" He tilted his head confused then spoke in a quiet tone "Uhh are you from around here? You seem to have a different accent then most of us" 

"Uh- oh yea I am from America!" 

"Ah ok- My dad- Ethan white, the headmaster can't give you a tour, so he asked me too, If that's alright?" 

"Oh of course that is, just let me get Ebony out" I quickly whipped around to the trailer and opened it to reveal my black appaloosa. I grabbed him by his halter pulling him along telling my goodbyes to Mary and Justin, as well as grabbing my suitcase. "I can take that for you!" the boy said, grabbing my suitcase from my hands. "I never got your name?" 

"Oh, I am-" 

"Easton Ryan White get over here!" A girl with raven hair cut him off. We both turned to look at her, "Yes Addie?" Easton said. "What did you do to blases stall? It's all ruined!" 

"I didn't do anything!" 

"Oh yea? Then why is it destroyed like it was last time!?" Easton let a sigh escape his lips and spoke. "I didn't do it! One of the other boys must have done something!" She shot daggers at him then noticed me and smiled. "You must be Alexis! I am Addie- Addie White!" I looked at both of them and realized I should have noticed they were siblings from the start. 

"Yes, we are siblings," Easton said. I nodded at them both, "Can I put Ebony somewhere he's starting to get, Reckless" I said, as he started to tug at his halter. 

"Oh of course follow us!" Addie said. I followed them through the school until we got to a hall of stalls, and we stopped at one with Ebony's name on it. Easton opened the stall, and I pulled Ebony by taking his halter off and walking out.