Chapter 8

After Easton and Addie had led me to Ebony's stall they led to my dorm. Easton then had told me and Addie that he had to take care of something in his father's office. When Addie had asked to go with, he had told her no and that it wasn't something that involved her. He left after that; Addie had showed her their dorm and good news was with Addie and another girl named Gracie brown. 

"Ok so pretty much we will put your bags on your bed and then show you the cafe, Stable, arena where we do training, showing, all that kind of stuff, Tack room, and then we will introduce you to everyone. Got it?" I nodded to her. "Come on" Addie said, grabbing her hand and pulling her along. 

Once they arrived at the cafe it was just a large room with some round tables towards the doors, and the square tables in the middle. There was a fridge with a few drinks, ice cream, with fruits and veggies. There was a shelf with chips, Poptart's, and cookies not far from there. There was a salad bar next to that with an assortment of foods. 

"Yea it's not much compared to schools here, it's a lot less. My father says 'Be thankful for what you have'" 

"Are you serious this is amazing! This is much more than the school I go to in America!" 

"Oh well, it's nothing much. Glad you like it. But come on we gotta show you the stable, which you kind of already saw, but will show you the Tack room come on" 

She led me to the stables then once we entered it there was a room that we entered where the saddles where on the shelf and next to that was the bridles and halters. 

Below there was a bin that had to contain the same. There was a cabinet which she opened to reveal Saddle pads, bows, accessories for your horses, there was a bag of treats at the top shelf of the cabinet. 

"Here's the fridge it contains, water, which I assumed is for people, carrot ice lollies, and apples. Yea so that's the tack room. Comon I will show you the Arena next! Go grab Ebony and meet me at the stable entrance!"