Chapter 20

TW: cursing

I had woken up to my alarm going off. It was 7:30 when I looked at the clock. I did my usual routine Shower, get dressed, and eat. This morning I had eggs which was something I actually enjoyed. 

I had then checked to see if Harper and Jess where up which Harper had said she just got up. Jess kept complaining saying she wanted to go back to sleep. I was able to force her out of bed eventually though. 

I had told them I made them breakfast which was the same as mine. I opened the door and closed it behind me. 

I headed straight for the stables braiding Jupiter's mane and tail. I had gone to Ebony's stall doing the same for him. 

I was able to get Jupiter into the back of the trailer, Ebony though was not having it. He has always had trouble getting along with other horses and having to share. I was able to get him in eventually. 

I grabbed my jacket that I would be wearing. My uniform consisted of a white undershirt, a blue and gold logo on the left, and white breeches. I put on the jacket over my shirt buttoning up the two buttons. I had grabbed the saddle and the same shade of blue saddle pad. 

I grabbed the leg wrapping, and a blue ribbon from the closet to put on Jupiter's tail. 

"Hey" I heard Jax say and turned around to see him wearing the same uniform as me. 

"Hi," I said. 

"How are you?" 

"I'm good. You?" 

"Same. uhh you excited?" 

"Yea. Very" 

"Hey. I want to talk to you about something, I've kinda wanted to talk to you about it for a while" I nodded for him to continue "I like you. Like a lot," he said. 

I stared at him, then quickly finished up what I was doing. Oh shoot. Where's Harper when you need her, I can't say I feel the same for him. I stood up straight holding what I needed. I had noticed that he was still standing there after I was done.

"Ok I need to say this. You can just stand there and act like you did just confess feelings for me. You like Harper a lot and I can tell, and she likes you a lot too. So, you only say that because you like the idea of being 'in love' with me" I said, He just stared at me. 

He then quickly snapped. "What is that supposed to mean?" He snarled. 

"I mean me, and Harper were talking and you and her are 'meant' for each other. So don't get all offended, you like her more it's kind of obvious" I said annoyed with how he got so easily offended. he turned around quickly, leaving me be. 

Thank God. I then went to the trailer and put them in the bags I had. I then went to check up on Jess and Harper. 

I went to Jess first and she had said to me that she was fine, but Harper might need help since she goes all out. I thanked Jess for going to find harper. When I found her, she and Jax were talking. And their conversation looked pretty heated. 

"I heard what you said to her!" She practically screamed. Knowing who she was, I stayed back and decided to watch. 

"What are you talking about! You're practically deaf already with how loud you scream, I am surprised you are still able to hear. So, you probably miss heard me!" He said getting really annoyed. 

She gasped at what he had just said to her. "FUCK WHAT ARE PARENTS SAID! We are not meant to be!" She said her voice was getting dangerously low towards the end.