Chapter 10

After Addie had shown me the rest of the school we had arrived back at the stables and untacked and put our horses away. We were now heading back to the dorm room together to meet my other roommate. 

Addie had opened and the first thing I noticed was a small kitchen that had a Stove, Sink, and a mini fridge. On top of the fridge was a microwave. 

Across from there was the living room which had a loveseat that could most likely fit two people and across from the small kitchen was 4 chairs and a small table. 

"There's the bathroom, here I will show you it" she opened the door and under the sink she pointed. "There's some drawers we label them with our names so we can put our personal needs in them" she hurried out to show me the bedrooms, "Here's your room" she pointed to the door, then she knocked on the other door next to it "GRACIE! GET OUT HERE" She shouted. 

"I AM COMING JUST GIVE ME A SECOND" I heard the sound of muffled voices from the other side of the door. 

"She probably has her boyfriend over and she's trying to hide him from me, she knows the rules where we can't have guys in our dorms, give her a second" The door had opened a minute later. 

"Hey!" A brunette girl who I assumed was Gracie was breathing heavily, "I thought you weren't going to be back till sundown" 

"I was then I realized I should show our new roommate our dorm and where to find it, now where Liam" 

Gracie's face dropped as she said Liam, she sighed "You're not going to tell on me, right?" Addie shook her head no, "Now why would I do that?" 

"I just- Liam! Get out here" A tall boy maybe around 6 feet had peeked out of the door, "Oh heyyyy Addie" 

"Drop the act Liam, and Gracie get him out we have our roommate with us" Gracie nodded saying her goodbyes to Liam, and he left. "Sorry about that... it won't happen again I promise" Gracie said. 

"It's fine, just try to get him out of here before I get back because if my father asks me about why Liam is sneaking in and out of our dorms then I am going to have to tell him the truth, anyway, open the door Alexis" Addie said.

(Picture this but with none of the throw pillows the beds completely stripped, nothings on the shelf, walls, or tables, and there's no plant)

"Oh, you guys are so sweet, but I am fine with sharing if Addie or Gracie want a room on their ow-" I was cut off quickly by Gracie "ME I WANT MY OWN ROOM!" I nodded slowly at her sudden tone. 

"Sorry, sorry I have just been begging Addie to let me have my own room but she's always like 'No no we need to save it in case we get another roommate'" Gracie started to mimic Addie's tone. 

"I do not sound like that!" Addie shouted playfully. 

"DO SO!" Addie rolled her eyes at Gracie with a grin. 

"Anyway, we should probably head to the cafe to get something to eat for dinner," Addie said. We both nodded agreeing.