Chapter 5

The women had blonde hair, green eyes, and were humming along to the tune that was playing on the stereo. She looked up to see me and smiled, "Oh you must be Alexis! I've heard so much about you" I nodded at her. 

Who was this woman?! And why was she in my father's kitchen!? 

"Oh, you must be so confused on who I am, I am your fathers... How do I put this? Wife? I think that is the best way to put it" I stood there shocked. Why didn't he tell me! I quickly turned around and ran up to the guest bedroom and slammed the door locking it. I quickly grabbed my phone to check the time. Only 6:13 pm. I could get changed and go to bed? Or I could sneak out the window and head to the Academy. Thats a stupid idea! I don't even know where the Academy is!  

There was a quiet knock on the door and a voice came from the other side. "Hey kiddo, could you open the door for me? I want to talk to you about something" 

"No! If you want to talk to me then say it now! Why couldn't you just tell me during the ride?! Why didn't you tell me at all!? You couldn't have called my mother and told her 'Hey I got married to another woman, mind telling Alexis?' No! I had to find out the worst way possible, On my own!" 

"Yea I know I understand you're under a lot of stress, Ok I am sorry I understand if you want to stay at the academy" 

"Yes, that is exactly what I am going to do! So, I don't have to stay with you! Or that other woman!" 

"Her name is Mary, just give her a chance" I got up from the floor and opened the door to see my dad at it, as well as... Mary I shot daggers at her then to my father. "How about no" I snapped, whipping around and slamming the door in his face.