Introducion

Hey it's me again! So this is an introduction for the Funtime Freddy x Reader, so to start us off we have.

(Y/n) - your name goes here
(M/n) - your middle name goes here
(L/n) - your last name goes here
(H/c) - your hair color
(E/c) - your eye color
(S/c) - your skin color (I'll sometimes use this)
(F/c) - your favorite color

Now we move onto dialogue.

"Hey." - this is when someone is talking of course
What should I wear today? - this is when someone is talking in their mind
'Fuck me..' - this is when someone says something under their breath
"*sneezes*" - this is when an action happens while a person is talking.
*ring ring* this is when an action happens and there's no dialogue
(Um hello!) - this is when I'm talking in a middle of a sentence, reminding you of something that u may or may not have forgotten
(End tape) - this is when the chapter has ended and I have something to tell you all, if it doesn't look important then skip it so u can continue to read the story.
Wait a minute! - this is when it's very important news and it's not part of the story so please don't skip it!

Okay that should be all! I'll give you a quick summary of (y/n) in this story

(Y/n) was a 16 year old who moved out, which everyone in her family would have thought she would've stayed until she was 18 or never would have left.
Well now she's 18 and she was recently fired from her job, now she's just pissed off because her stupid co-workers just wanted her gone so making a few rumors and poof she's gone..
Now she's at home looking for a job, then she came across an ad of the "new" Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rentals, as she clicked on the ad she fell absolutely in love with the animatronics so she applied for the job!

Which she was hired right on the spot, it's called desperate need. So she started work at 12am, how exciting is that?

Okay that's my little summary of (y/n) for you guys, hope you enjoy the story!