Chapter 1

As I arrived at my work, which was actually pretty shitty but I still worked there because I needed the money, who knew fucking Tim Hortons was fucking horrible to work at! I did, but besides my thoughts and shit

As I walked in my boss was there and he seemed pissed right the fuck off, so I looked at the time and I was a few minutes early so I walked passed him. "(Y/n) come here." I heard my boss say, I gulped quietly and walked up to him. "Yes Felix, I mean boss." "Well no need to call me boss anymore," Felix said with a stern tone I looked at him confused until it hit me all my co-workers hate me so they all have tried to get me fired so I'm guessing today IS THEIR lucky day! "I get it I get it I'm fired because you know all my co-workers hate me and they wanted me gone the day I started working! But I'm your best worker here so your lost not mine, oh and by the way Felix this is probably the shittest Timmy's out there!" I say as I took off all the Tim Hortons apron and hat off and the net around my hair, and throw it right at Felix he looked pissed but I just walked off like nothing.

As I got to my truck I unlocked it and got in and started it up and drove back home as I walked into my apartment which was actually quite nice looking it had three bedrooms for some odd reason but my parents told me to get it and if I don't have enough money they'll help me only because I'm the youngest and their favorite child, my siblings and I do get along just not that often but whatever. As I got to my bedroom I really wasn't up to talking to anyone I was still pissed off but whatever it's life I'm human I have emotions, so I grabbed my laptop just to look for a job or even watch some videos on YouTube! As I was looking for a job I almost clicked off the page until something caught my eye, I clicked the advertisement. Once it loaded there was a video so I clicked on it, and it played.

"Are you tired of strict bosses? Are you tired of your co-workers hating you from day one? Well my friend today is your lucky day to shut that and leave it all behind! Today I present to you Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rentals! This is where it all changes for you!! Yes you my friend and soon to be fellow employee!! You work at night as a night guard or repairman or repairwoman! To help around the establishment, and you get to see our star attractions! Which includes.. Circus Baby and the bidy babs, Ballora the Ballerina and her minireenas, Funtime Foxy, Funtime Freddy and his hand puppet Bonnie or Bon-Bon as he calls him! You'll meet the whole gang not on your first night maybe on your second night, but who knows! It's all unpredictable! Oh and the best part is if you ever forget what you need to do we installed a handy dandy handunit he'll help you through the night, and just ask him what you need to do, he won't mind repeating himself! Oh and the best part of this whole advertisement is that you get to meet the star animatronics! When I mean it I mean all of them!! Are you ready? In 3... 2.. 1. Here we go!" As I continued to watch the advertisement I was so excited to see these animatronics! As I was almost jumping up and down on my bed, as I saw the curtains open the guy moved outta the way so we could see the animatronics!

"Well hello soon to be employee I'm Circus Baby and these are my friends! Hello my dearer my name is Ballora! Well hello there I'm Funtime Foxy, and I'm Funtime Freddy! This right here is Bon-Bon say hi Bon-Bon! Hiii!! We do hope you consider taking the job it does get lonely down here at night.. But with you here we won't have to worry about it! Yeah it'll be a funtime! Isn't that right Bon-bon? Yup! So please take a chance and dance with all of us through the night, we'll put on a show for you!! Thank you for listening and please do consider joining the Fazbear Entertainment company, and become part of the Fazbear Family!!" As the ad closed I scrolled down to see a number, so I dialed it, I could barely control my excitement at this point I had butterflies zipping around in my stomach! As I was waiting for someone to pick up, I was fiddling with my hoodie strings. Than someone finally picked up, "hello?" I heard a male say, with a British accent? "Hello sir I was wondering about the advertisement for Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rentals, I was wondering if there was a spot still opened?" I say I heard a low chuckle come from there line, "yes there is and your hired my dear. You start work tomorrow night at twelve your uniform will be sent to you, so please email me your mailbox number and it'll be dropped off tomorrow at eleven in the morning tomorrow, so see you soon (y/n)." I heard the male say, a shiver went up my spine as the guy hung up the phone, "how does he know my name?.." I say to myself, I sighed as another shiver went up my spine, "maybe just lucky guess?" I say, I tried to shrug this off but it was hard.. I couldn't believe he knew my name without me introducing myself or anything, I became a little overwhelmed by this so I decided to take a nap to clean my mind up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke and turned over to check the time it was around 7am in the morning, so I decided to get the day started! I went to the bathroom to do what I needed to do there before I had a shower, which of course I left perfume and all that lady shit later. Than I got my shower running decided to wear some street like clothes because I just rolled like that, so I put my clothes neatly by the sink than I got undressed and got in the shower. As I was in the shower I was still thinking about that man, and how did he know my name?.. A shiver ran up my spine like spiders crawling up a wall or as there crawling up to their webs.. I shut my eyes trying to get that thought outta my mind as I continued with my shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I was almost done with my makeup, I was just making little touch ups so it didn't look bad. I looked at the clock and it read eight. So I looked at myself and I was satisfied with my look,

 So I looked at myself and I was satisfied with my look,

(Don't mind the hair color!!)

Damn I think I out did myself this time! I thought to myself, as I went downstairs to make me some goods aka breakfast! As I looked at my cook books that were passed down to me from my mom, I decided I wanted chocolate chip pancakes with some eggs, bacon and hash browns. 'That sounds good right now,' I say under breath just thinking about the food got my mouth all watery and my stomach growling begging for food like a dog would, as I started preparing the kitchen so I can use it to cook my food. While in the midst of the setup I get a phone call, I looked at it to see "best dad of the year" I laughed as I answered the phone, "hello?" I say as I continued to setup everything now moving on to prepare the food, "hey sweetie! We heard you got fired from your job, do you need money to support your rent?" My dad said, god my dad is the sweetest person I know same with my mom. "Actually yeah I'm short on money, but I'm starting a job today! At 12am it's a nightshift, I think it'll be different and cool." I say I heard my dad sigh and laugh, "okay but just call me or your mother we're here for you. I know your eighteen going on now nineteen, but we just want you to be safe!" "Dad I'll be fine if Danika, Ivan and Matthew can do it so can I! But if I need help I'll always call." I say, me and my dad talked for a while but I told him I had to go so I could cook my food, we said our goodbyes and we both hung up.