𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

-𝐑𝐲𝐥𝐞-

The alarm was blurting through the room and I quickly turned it off. Pierre and I both groaned and I was the first to climb out of the bed. I pulled out my black Nike pro shorts and my dark grey sports bra. I couldn't find my shirt so I decided to just change and look for it later. I changed in the bathroom and did my hair up in a ponytail. I didn't apply any make up to my face and walked back into the room to see that Pierre had changed already in a white shirt and a pair of dark blue shorts. He looked at me and smiled. His eyes roaming over my body.

R: "have you seen my shirt? I can't find it?"

P: "I haven't... maybe forgot to pack it?"

R: "oh my... I did."

I slapped my hand to my forehead and he chuckled softly. I sat down on the ground to pull on my shoes and when I was done Pierre handed me a red shirt. I pulled it over my head and it was way too big. He looked me up and down and smiled.

P: "I can get used to that."

I shook my head softly as I prepared our shakes I handed Pierre his shake as we both downed it. Afterwards we went to the gym. I set up the exercises as Pierre was already on the treadmill warming up. I joined him for his last 7 minutes and afterwards we went to work with all kind of light exercises. I didn't want him to do too much because tomorrow he would get back in the car. Some lighter exercises to get his muscles to work and train a little was enough for today. When we finished we walked back to our room. We had our post workout shake and drank it in silence as we sat on the balcony in a slight breeze.

P: "you want to shower first? So you have enough time getting ready?"

R: "if you don't mind?"

P: "no problem."

R: "I'll be quick."

I quickly showered and with a single towel wrapped around me body ending somewhere mid thigh and a towel wrapped around my hair I opened the door.

R: "you turn!"

I grabbed my blow dryer and make up supplies as I left the bathroom. Pierre looked at me with his eyebrows lifted before shaking his head and walking to the bathroom.I pulled on my white jeans with my team polo of Alpha Tauri and pulled on my shoes. I blow dried my hair and let it hang loose over my shoulders for now. As I applied some concealer to the needed spots Pierre walked into the room fully changed. I blended out the concealer as he took my blow dryer from next to me and ran to the bathroom.

R: "Hey! That's mine you bastard!"

P: "ah I love you too!"

I rolled my eyes and just applied some light highlighter after I did some contouring. I did my mascara and then I was done. I made my bag ready with the last things and then we left to track together. Pierre drove us to the track as we talked about everything and nothing. I liked spending time with him. When we arrived Pierre immediately needed to go for his media appointments and I took his bag from him. I felt somebody lift it of my shoulder before a voice spoke up.

?: "here let me help you."

R: "thanks."

He looked me up and down in his Ferrari outfit. He smiled at me before speaking up.

?: "I'm Charles Marc Hervé Perceval Leclerc."

R: "Nice to meet you."

C: "what's your name?"

R: "Ryle."

C: "no what's your full name?"

R: "Ryle Iria Elyanna Paola Xiamara van West."

He grinned widely at me as he took in every single detail of me.

R: "what?"

C: "I didn't say anything."

R: "why are you looking at me like that?"

C: "because your beautiful... and I enjoy looking at beautiful people..."

R: "cliche."

C: "so tell me... Spanish?"

R: "half Mexican. Half Dutch."

C: "so I can speak Spanish to you?"

R: "sí! But I think your more what... French?"

C: "I'm a Monegasque."

We both chuckled softly before I arrived at the hospitality. He handed me one of the bags back and I thanked him for his help before walking inside and going to Pierre his drivers room. I prepared some things for later today and then sat down in the cafeteria. I plugged my AirPods into my ear and opened my laptop. I played some music while doing some work on my laptop. I did some modeling on the side for fun and was especially in the horse section and dirt bike section as I still loved to ride both. I got another invite and said I would get back to it within a week to see the race schedule will work. Time flew by and before I knew it it was evening and Pierre and I were relaxing on our beds.

P: "the boys are playing some games with their girlfriends and trainers. You wanna go too?"

R: "yea sounds fun."

We went to the room as the door was opened. We entered silently as some voices of people echoed through the room.

?: "so met anyone interesting today Charles?"

C: "well there's this girl... she's got these eyes that just and this hair wow... and her smile ahhh..."

We walked further into the room and his eyes locked with mine as his smile grew wider.

C: "and that girl probably heard all of it."

R: "she did."

He chuckled softly as he buried his face in his hands before groaning a little out of embarrassment. I smiled softly at the people around me.

"I'm Ryle. Pierre's trainer. Nice to meet you guys."

Everybody said hi to me as I took place on one of the couches. Pierre sat down next to me and looked at me almost envious of the fact my shoulder touched a brief second with Charles his shoulder. Charles had turned red from the small touch. I repositioned myself so I was touching Pierre slightly and he smiled at me as I did so. I smiled back at him before mixing myself into the conversation.

(1060 words)