𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

-𝐑𝐲𝐥𝐞-

I woke up as the light was slightly coming through the curtains. I groaned softly as I had a bit of a headache. God I'm never drinking again. I looked on my phone and saw it was already 11:30AM. I looked to the bed besides me and saw Pierre was also awake and scrolling on his phone. I let out a yawn before standing up. I went to the bathroom and washed my face and took an aspirin. I walked back into the room as Pierre still laid on his bed. He opened his arms for me and I let myself drop into them. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders as my arms wrapped around his torso.

R: "I'm hangover..."

P: "you drank a lot last night you know."

R: "I don't even remember a lot of it. Only that I made you jealous and you kissed me outside... but that's about it."

P: "that's before you got really drunk."

He chuckled softly as he placed a kiss on my hair. He let out a content sigh as his hands went from my shoulders to my back. He gently started rubbing my back when his warm hands found their way underneath my shirt.

P: "can I ask you something?"

R: "always Pierre."

P: "I know it's soon again but I don't want to wait for it... I don't want to risk anything. Do you want to be my girlfriend? Please? I know it's not roma-"

I kissed his lips gently as I smiled at him. He looked a bit taken back as he was in the middle of his rant.

R: "I would love too and I don't need it to be romantic and lovey dovey... just a you and I moment like this is more special to me."

P: "you have no idea how happy I am right now Ryle. I finally have you back... right where I want you."

I giggled softly as I laid my head back on his chest. One hand still on my back underneath my t-shirt as his other hand gently played in my hair. I gently played with the fabric of his shirt as we staid in the same position for more then half an hour.

R: "come on. Time to get to the gym."

P: "I want girlfriend Ryle back not trainer Ryle."

R: "don't complain you asshole!"

I slapped him with a pillow as he chuckled softly. I pulled on my grey Nike pro shorts... yes I only have those because I'm obsessed with them. With that I pulled on my white sports bra. I walked back into the room and saw Pierre had only pulled on his shorts and just pulled out his shirt. I laid my hand on his back as I sneaked past him to grab my sports shirt I had bought yesterday at a local store. He laid his hand on my back and pushed a few strands behind my ear. He placed a kiss my cheek and then we both removed our hands and I walked to my bed to pull on my shoes. When we were ready we walked to the gym. We did a quick work out. When we were done Pierre was laying on the ground tired.

R: "come on you big baby. We can go do whatever you want now."

P: "can we go to the beach?!"

R: "wow where did that happy guy came from?! But yes we can if you want."

P: "do you want that?"

R: "yea sure. Getting a tan is never a bad idea. Besides my flight leaves Tuesday morning."

P: "what?"

R: "my flight... home... for my photo shoot."

P: "can I come?"

R: "if you can get a ticket for my flight... yes."

He pulled his phone out and immediately searched for the flight number I send him. He got a ticket to my surprise and looked too proud.

R: "come on proud boy. We're going back to the hotel. So we can change and go to the beach."

When we were back at the hotel we both quickly changed. I pulled on a simple black bikini and pulled my hair in a messy bun. We went to a quiet part off the beach so we didn't get interrupted. I pulled off my shorts as Pierre pulled off his shirt. I laid out my towel and so did Pierre. Pierre looked at me and stood still in front of me. He took the hem of my shirt between his finger tips and when he wanted to pull it off. I pushed his hands down as his eyes went up to mine.

P: "what's wrong?"

R: "nothing. I just prefer to keep my shirt on."

P: "you are insecure?"

R: "no... yes... a little."

P: "about what? Your literally perfect."

R: "just my stretch marks... I hate them."

P: "can I see them? Please?"

He looked at me gently. He didn't push it he was just asking politely. I let out a sigh and then nodded. He pulled my shirt off. He looked at my face and kissed the corner of my lips. He looked at my stomach and just above the beginning of my bikini bottoms there were a few stretch marks. He traced them gently with his middle finger and then looked at me in the eyes. He had a concentrated look on his face.

P: "they're perfect my love."

R: "don't lie to me."

P: "I love them. It makes you you."

He planted a sweet kiss on my lips before we heard a voice behind us.

C: "Hey! You guys are also here?"

Pierre immediately took a step back when he recognized the voice of Carlos. We looked at him and noticed he was together with Isa.

I: "you guys just kissed each other... I saw it."

Pierre looked at me and widened his eyes. We were caught. Not even a little as well.

R: "no we weren't."

I: "oh don't deny it. Your secret is safe with us."

P: "good. Then I can do this the rest of the day."

He turned towards me and kissed me in front of Isa and Carlos. I giggled against his lips before pulling away my face.

C: "ah how cute. A fresh... couple?"

R: "yes."

I: "oh my you guys are a couple?! How long have you known each other?"

R: "last year of high school. We were a couple back then. We had to break up because I was pushed into an enraged marriage with Max. Which is where I know you two from. When Max and I got divorced we saw each other again after some years and then from 2017 to 2019 nothing. In 2019 on the day... you know what day... we saw each other again. We agreed that I would become his trainer when I finished my studies for it. With COVID in between there it took a year longer... but now we're here. Short version though."

I: "wauw such a long time."

P: "yea kind of."

(1184 words)