𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

-𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞-

Ryle and I got engaged a few weeks ago. We would get married next year and I already can't wait! We're expecting our own baby boy in July. We've been talking about names but haven't really decided yet even though it's only a few more days... Diem is doing well. She's turning 8 in a few days and well... she's getting big. Ryle is still the most beautiful girl I've seen. I was still racing and now competing for the world championship. It was the French Grand Prix and my parents had taken Diem and Ryle to the track. I jogged towards them and picked up Diem. I kissed her cheek as she giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck. Ryle wore a black body cone dress which made her pregnant stomach pop out. I kissed the soft lips of Ryle and smiled at her.

P: "how are my fiancé and baby."

R: "I'm good if he stops kicking."

P: "you're doing amazing Ryle..."

She smiled sweetly at me before I pecked her lips again. We went to the hospitality. Ryle was greeted with lots of employees and was talking with everybody. I loved her so so much... I would never change this for the world.

When I climbed out of the car Franz came rushing to my car. I climbed out and pulled my helmet and other stuff off. He pulled it out of my hand while he started talking.

F: "your baby boy is born! Go to Ryle in the hospital. The car is already waiting for you!"

I widened my eyes as I rushed out of the circuit in my race suit towards the car even though I had finished first today. When I arrived I saw Ryle with him on her chest. She looked at him with so much love that she almost cried. I silently walked towards her and kissed her hair making her look up.

P: "I'm sorry I wasn't there."

R: "no need to apologize. I know you would retire the car to be there for me but I didn't want you too. Everything went well it's okay."

I looked at the small baby in her arms. His tiny hands wrapped around my finger top as the same bright green eyes of Ryle looked at me. Those eyes are some strong genetics. Ryle, Diem and now our baby boy? Not that I complain seeing my favorite eyes in all of my favorite persons.

P: "what do you want to call him?"

R: "I was thinking... Axel Cooper Dayton Gasly... what do you think?"

P: "I think it's perfect if you want it."

R: "but what about you?"

P: "well I would name him Pierre Junior of course."

R: "stop joking please. I want an honest opinion."

P: "I love it baby. Welcome to the family Axel Cooper Dayton Gasy..."

I gave the baby a gentle kiss as both Ryle and I looked at him for hours.

-THE END-