𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

-𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞-

It was 13PM when Carlos and I arrived back at the beach with lunch for us and the girls. We arrived back and Isa was reading her book while Ryle just laid there? When we were closer to them I noticed Ryle had fallen asleep. She was lying on her stomach as her breath was steady.

P: "she's sleeping?"

I: "yea. She fell asleep 20 minutes ago I think."

P: "I'll let her sleep for a little longer."

R: "no need for... I'm awake."

P: "sorry."

She smiled tiredly at me as I chuckled softly at her. She pulled herself up from her towel and sat down. I sat down as well and pulled her between my legs. I let my under arms rest on my knees as her blonde hair that smelled like coconut was blowed in my face by the slight breeze. I pushed her hair away gently and laid my head on her tanned shoulder.

An alarm went off and I rubbed my eyes as I felt Ryle move in my arms. I smiled at the blonde haired girl that looked up at me. Our noses touching softly as we smiled at each other. We got up and quickly packed our last stuff into our suitcases before we changed and showered. We both wore sweatpants and a hoodie. The waiting line went by slowly but I just loved her presence enough to keep me busy. She was looking around calmly in front of her which gave me a side view of her face. She's just gorgeous. I can't bore myself if I look at her face. She licked her plump lips softly as we both took a few steps forward as it was almost our turn. She turned her face towards me and caught me staring at her. We both raised our eyebrows as if we were taken off guard by something. She also made a soft gasping sound.

R: "you were staring again?!"

P: "yes?!"

She giggled softly as she smiled. The people who were in front of us for the check in were done now.

P: "you can go first princess."

R: "thanks."

She walked to the check in and started talking to the woman who sat on the other side. When she was done she only had her backpack left. When I was done I also had only my backpack. We walked further into the airport towards security. After a while we found our gate and sat down there. Our backpacks between our legs as i let my head drop on Ryle her shoulder. A few seconds later Ryle her head dropped on top of mine. She let out a soft sigh as we just staid silent for a few. Our flight was called for boarding so we both stood up and went into the line for boarding 1st class. Her phone started ringing and as she scanned the number she frowned.

R: "dad?"

I looked at her a little surprised. She hadn't had any contact with her parents after Zach died. That was the last time she saw them. They were pissed that she inherited everything from him and that she didn't give them a single penny. I would do that too if I were in her shoes. She talked softly so I didn't hear whatever she said. When she hung up she sighed. She looked at me and I couldn't place the look in her eyes.

R: "my mom got diagnosed with cancer... they need my help to pay her treatments because they can't afford it alone..."

P: "your not gonna do it right? They've only been horrible to you for as long as I remember."

R: "I know Pierre... but I'm not a bad person. Zach didn't raise me to be..."

P: "so your gonna help them pay?"

R: "yes... I'm gonna fly out to France as soon as I can to see their money accounts and everything so I know for sure they aren't using me. When I'm sure of it... I'll pay for the part they can't cover."

P: "your too good for this world."

I wrapped my arms around her as she wrapped hers around me. We staid like that a few seconds before it was our turn to board. When we were in the plane we made ourselves ready and as soon as we started to taxi I felt a shoulder drop on my shoulder. I looked out of the window over Ryle her head before I pecked her hair gently. She falls asleep everywhere where she can. This girl needs lots and lots of sleep but it's okay. I like that she sleeps as much as she does. When the plane finally landed we rushed to the cabs and took one to her apartment 1,5 hours away. She lived in Breda. A smaller city in the Netherlands. When we arrived she unlocked the door and opened it for us to walk in. I spotted a huge pile of packages on her couch and she placed away her suitcase to open them. For at least an hour she was busy fitting everything and opening everything. When she was done she took 4 of 10 packages to fill everything up in. She took two of them and looked at me with a smile. I chuckled softly before taking the other two. She grabbed her car key and we walked to the garage. I looked around and saw she owned a McLaren Senna. She opened the trunk and placed as many things in as possible. It just fitted as she closed it and then looked at me.

R: "what?"

P: "you own a McLaren Senna?"

R: "it was Zach his car. I couldn't sell it I love it too much so I sold my own car. Technically this is my car now. Wanna give it a try?"

P: "is that even a question?!"

I snatched the keys out of her hand before we both climbed in. I started the engine and adjusted the seat as I had a huge smile on my face.

P: "I love you even more then I already did!"

She giggled softly as I looked at the steering wheel and the dash board ect. She kissed my cheek gently before I drove out of the parking lot towards the address we needed to be.

(1062 words)