Chapter 23 - Delilah

We stumble to the bed, feeling the back of my knees connect with the edge of it he pushes me back and crawls over me, pushing my dress up to my waist while I clumsily try to undo the buttons of his shirt. 

He shrugs it off and then undoes his belt discarding it as I wiggle out of my dress, then pressing his lips to my chest, trailing kisses down between my breasts and over my stomach. I arch my back when he gets to between my legs, nipping at my inner thigh . His hands slip my underwear off and I moan loudly as I feel his tongue now flick over my clit. 

My fingers grasp onto the bed sheets, back arching move towards him as his tongue does all the work, licking me up and down, pushing itself along with two fingers inside of me. 

"Andy..." I moan and then hide my face with a little embarrassment at the fact that 

A) I just moaned his name 

and

B) It was loud enough for the whole bloody floor of the hotel to hear. 

My hands go to his hair, tugging it while he continues to pleasure me until I can feel like I'll explode. 

"Uh-uh" He tuts and moves away, much to my dismay. "Not yet..." 

He sheds himself of the rest of his clothes and I pull my bra (that's the only thing I'm left with) off, chucking it behind me. Then he pulls me astride him, a gasp leaving my mouth that's against his when he slowly helps me slide down onto him, the sheer size of him splitting me open until he's all the way inside. "Fuck" I breathe. 

"Is that a request?" 

"Yes" I must sound so fucking desperate to him right now, but he wastes no time in helping me move against him, finding a rhythm that is now hitting the right spots for us both. "Andy..." I moan again, really not caring if the whole of the Cotswolds can hear me. 

His hands keep themselves firmly on my hips while I move against him, lips kissing my neck, my breasts. At one point he has one my nipples in his mouth, gently nibbling at it as his thrusts become harder, more wanton. 

I can feel myself clench around him, trying to keep the fire that's rising inside of me at bay just for a little while longer, but now his thumb goes to my clit and begins to circle it I know I can't hold on for much longer. 

He leans next to my ear. "Cum for me sweetheart, all over me". 

I fall apart at his words and feel myself let go, all over him just like he told me to. I hold onto him as I continue to ride out my orgasm, and feel him begin to coat everywhere inside of me. 

Thank fuck for the pill or I would have been running (or hobbling in this case) to the nearest pharmacy tomorrow morning. 

 He thrusts into me one final time with a groan and then stops to catch his breath. 

I gingerly get off from him and lie down, Andy now rolling onto me, his lips meeting mine again. I snake my arms around his neck, one hand trailing down his bearded cheek. 

Lying back next to me, he pulls me in against him, both of us too tired to say or do anything else, and soon I find myself drifting off into his arms.