Prologue

Prologue

Isn't it that 'brothers' are supposed to get along with each other? I guess not everyone....

Meet the Carter Brothers: Kyle, Nathan, Drew, Blake, Shane, and Max. They're the sons of Thomas and Samantha Carter, owners of the company, 'Carter Holdings'. They USED to be SUPER close before, until one tragic incident happened 3 years ago. They thought it was all their faults. At a very young age, they all started moving out of their mansion in San Antonio to live somewhere else.

The four old ones (Kyle, Nathan, Drew, and Blake) have learnt to preside meetings, sign contracts, wear expensive and sophisticated Armani suits or in short words; to do their duties and responsibilities as the successors/ inheritors of the company. And, at the same time, Shane and Max continue their studies. Although they bump into each other in their school and in the company, it seems like Kyle, Nathan, Drew, Blake, Shane, and Max act like they don't even know one another....

What if one day, Sam, Thomas, and the twins moved to Malibu... next to the famous Cimorelli household to be specific and unintentionally, tell the new family friends about the problems they were having with their sons? How will the girls react to this?

Intrigued by the boys, the Cimorelli sisters decided to help their new neighbors out: by making friends with the boys and trying their bests to get them to express and open up their real feelings and emotions... and that includes having to ask them out... even if that sounded weird.

BUT will these simple 'dates' result into a completely different LOVE STORY?

What if the same tragedy comes into the boys' lives once again?