Epilogue

Epilogue

Kyle silently watches as Taylor occasionally tries to fight her groggy state. They were in Shane's private room at the hospital, a week after his car crashed into a tree on his way home. He hasn't woken up ever since.

Kyle would tell his siblings to go home and get some sleep, but they were too hardheaded. Instead, they all stayed at the hospital to wait for their brother to wake up. Taylor was using her phone, seems like she was texting someone, Tyler and Nathan were trying to figure out how to solve a Rubik's cube, Max and Blake were trying to get Shane to wake up, Kyle was watching the news, and Drew was video chatting with Lisa.

They made up a few days ago after Christina had talked to her about how she shouldn't be mad at Drew for what he did. That same day, she left a voicemail to him, saying that she misses him a lot and that she loves him.

***

Dani comes into the room where Lisa was currently talking to Andrew. She waves at the guy on the screen before playing with her black guitar.

She hears her sister sigh. "Where's Lauren?"

"She's with... Toby." She cautiously answers.

Lisa rolls her eyes, getting the message that her sister didn't learn her lesson. She and Toby had been closer than ever. They flirt, hug, hold hands before shows. What Lauren doesn't know was that, the guy who truly loves her was laying at a hospital bed. Lisa was the only one who knew about it.

Amy? Erm, no. She and her "best friend" don't talk that much anymore. But when they do, they'd spend the whole day catching up. Nathan and Katherine are perfectly fine. He knows when to call and bother her, he knows when she's not busy, and he knows pretty much everything she does. Not in a stalker-ish way though.

So... that has been the lives of the Cimorellis and Carters... and the McDonough brothers.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THE END.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This is it guys! It's actually the end of Since The Day We First Met! Oh my goshhh haha.

I just wanna say thank you so much for your support. To those who voted for every chapter, who commented whenever I update, and to those who simply read it, THANK YOU!!!

I apologize for some typographical/grammatical errors :)

Stay tuned for the sequel. It's gonna be called "Easy To Forget Me", which will be up shortly!

Spread the love for Cimorelli!

xx