Chapter 1: Cookies from the new neighbors?

Dani's POV

While lying on the couch in a weird position, I was surprised by my phone when it suddenly rings.

"Yellow?!" I greet the caller, not even looking at the Caller ID.

A deep voice chuckles and I immediately recognize who it was,

It was Justin Johnes..

Ever since the 'All My Friends Say' music video, we all became really close with the fellow actors (especially Justin and Clayton) who played as our 'love interests' or something like that. I'm not gonna lie, I may have this small crush on Justin. He's nice on-set (not just there actually), a gentleman, and a pretty good singer too, I should add.

"So you wanna hang out? I'm bored as heck right now..." he says from the other line. As soon as I hear those words, my heart starts thumping rapidly. It was totally weird.

"Uhh sure. I'd love to."

"Okay great. I'll pick you up in 30." he chirps then I heard a 'beep', meaning he had already hung up. I rush upstairs to Lauren, Lisa and my room to get ready. There, I notice they are both on their phones, probably on Twitter.

"Guys, I need your help. Justin and I are going out and I don't know what to wear or what to do." I quickly explain, causing their mouths to drop. "Uhm guys?"

"HE ASKED YOU OUT!!" they both shriek while jumping hysterically on their beds.

Someone starts knocking on the door continuously. "Open up. We heard screaming."

I sigh before opening the door behind me. "Hey Chrissy and err, Ames.. Kath."

She crosses her arms over her chest, some gesture she usually does when she wants immediate answers. "Why were you screaming?"

"I wasn't screaming," I said, putting my arms up in surrender. "Well, I told these weenies that Justin and I are gonna hang out and they started-"

"AHHHHH!!"

I rub my temples in annoyance and shake my head, "Guys, it's not a big deal."

"It is for us."

"What are you waiting for? GO GET READY!" Amy demands, walking over to my closet to grab, or rather throw a pair of white jeans, cream-colored crop top, and an orange plaid shirt which I, thankfully, caught due to my awesome reflexes. She pushes me to our bathroom and I take a quick shower before drying myself up, and putting the clothes on.

Moments later, all my sisters barge into the bathroom.

Thank God I now have my clothes on.

"Lisa, Amy, you apply light makeup- put some pink blush-on, mascara, eye shadow, and pink lip gloss while Lauren, Kath, and I will take care of her hair." Christina orders.

***

"You're done!" they all say in chorus and at the same time, the doorbell rings throughout the house.

"GIRLS! JUSTIN'S HERE!" Alex yells from downstairs.

"Now remember, if anything goes wrong, call us, okay?" Lisa reminds as if I'm a 2 year old who needs to be checked at all times.

"Noted." I send her a wink.

"Great. Good luck."

*

"Hey Dan. You look awesome." Justin compliments and I can't help but blush.

"Thank you."

"Let's go!" he then childishly exclaims and I giggle at him. We went outside the house and made our way to his car.