Chapter 26: Threats

Chapter 26: Threats

Lauren's POV

"So hey, you wanna watch a movie?" Shane casually asks when he enters my room.

Thing is... I was changing my clothes!

"AHHHHHH GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!" I shriek while covering my half naked body.

"I-I'm so sorry!" He stutters and went out. "Ugh you should've locked the door." I heard him mumble.

I sigh in relief and fix my clothes before heading downstairs, being greeted by him in process.

"Good morning." I acknowledge like nothing happened.

He gives me a worried look. "Will y-your sisters kill me?"

I snicker. "I think not."

"SHANE. WHAT DID YOU DO TO OUR SISTER?!" Christina shouts throughout the house.

"I-I w-was j-just..." He tries explaining nervously.

Oh I am loving this right now.

"Did you see her naked?" Lisa gushes and all my sisters gasp from behind us. They slowly walk towards Shane, as if they were intimidating him and he was backing off. His face was even pale at the moment.

"G-guys..."

"Did you see something?" Dani asks while shooting him a death glare.

"I didn't! Absolutely not!" He defends. "It was an accident! I didn't mean it, I swear."

"Alright. You're off the hook." Amy concludes and relief washed over Shane.

"For now." My other four sisters remind before they went on their separate ways.

"You have cool sisters." He remarks, giving me a guilty smile.

"Don't mind them." I chuckle, knowing that it was all just a joke. I grab my laptop and place it on the coffee table.

"I'm really sorry." He frowns as I jump into our couch, patting the spot next to me.

"It's fine."

"So what movie do you want to watch?" He asks, sitting beside me.

I shrug. "I actually don't know."

"You up for horror?" He smirks teasingly.

My jaws drop. "Absolutely not!"

"Oh come on!" He whines. "It'll be fun. We could watch The Conjuring, Insidious, Sinister, Nightmare On Elm Street, your choice..."

"None of the above." I reply, rolling my eyes as well.

"Why not?" He pouts while pulling off those puppy eyes.

"'Cause I hate horror movies and I've told you that before."

"Then I won't watch with you anymore," he said, crossing his arms over his chest like a child.

Dang it! He's so cute.

"Don't be immature," I giggle. "Fine, we can watch Nightmare On Elm Street, I guess."

"Really?" He beams.

I roll my eyes. "Yes, really. Now go set my laptop up and I'll get something to eat."

I went to our kitchen and got two packs of popcorn, throwing them inside the microwave and hanging out with my sisters for a moment.

"So... a movie date with Shane, huh?" Dani teases and Amy was wiggling her eyebrows.

"I'm starting to think you two are a couple now." Kath wonders.