Chapter 27: Psycho Ex

Andrew's POV

I breathe heavily as I walk towards the abandoned warehouse located at the secluded part of the neighborhood, contemplating whether I should push through with this plan or not. This should be it. And I think I can do this.

*flashback*

After all of the talking with Lisa's sisters, I had found a way to help her. I went upstairs to her room and saw that it was empty, so I took her phone with me and went back down. I unlocked it, 'cause she trusted me enough to tell me her code then I scrolled through the messages.

"Woah, these are totally weird." Dani commented at the nasty threats over my shoulder.

"Gosh, it seemed as if she knows us all, what'd yah think?" I was about to answer Kath's remark but Lisa's phone vibrated, indicating a new message.

'If you want me to stop bothering you, meet me at this warehouse. I'll send you the directions.' it says.

I copy pasted the text, together with the directions leading to the warehouse and sent it to my phone before deleting them on Lisa's.

"Guys.. has anyone seen my phone? I mean, I think I just left it in my room but it just disappeared all of a sudden." Lisa said and I secretly passed her phone to Dani and she went to leave it on the counter.

"I'm not quite sure." Amy replied while pretending to think.

"We didn't- oh look," Christina beamed as she walks over the phone. "Guess you left it on the counter." She smiled, handing it to her sister.

"Uh huh. Thanks." Lisa eyed us in uncertainty before going back to her room. We all shared a sigh of relief.

"That was close." Kath breathed out.

"Did you get it?"

I nodded, showing them all the stuff we needed to know.

*end of flashback*

I can do this. It's for Lisa. I love her and I want to protect her. Yeah that's it. I breathe in all the courage I could get and step inside the house. It was obviously old. Junk were everywhere. It even smells like shit in here. Jeez.

"I'm glad you made it." A voice echoes throughout the warehouse and I quickly search around for its source. Oh God, that voice...

"Boys, go get 'em!" She calls out and a bald guy takes hold of my arms while the one with shoulder length hair punches me in the stomach. Damn they look like someone from WWE. I grunt as his strong knuckles make contact with my abdomen.

"Yo are you sure this is the person?" The guy who had his arms on me, asks his companion.

"Nah, man, I don't know. But we get paid anyways." He shrugs before elbowing my jaw. I strongly break free from the dude's grip and kick the bald in his crotch.

"You idiot! Why'd you let go of him?"

"I'm sorry, okay?!"

I throw an uppercut punch and the dude with no hair was knocked out. His friend, however, brings something out from his pocket. It was a shiny pocket knife. Shit. I try my best to avoid him from stabbing me, but this man's not as stupid as the other. He thrust the knife towards my chest and I jump back, leaving almost an inch gap. I mentally curse.

God, I almost died.

I grip his wrist and we were controlling each other's arms, me stopping him from pointing the knife directly at me. My strength was starting to be gone so I kick his leg and he drops to the floor. His weapon was tossed away so I took this chance to persistently throw strong punches at him and he was knocked out cold as well. I bring my phone out and was about to text Dani for help but I felt a sharp thing being jabbed through my shoulder blade, making me fall down.

"God damn it Roofus! Why did you hit him?!" A girl rushes over my side as I held the stab wound.

It was Missy Phillips, my ex-girlfriend.

(AN: She was mentioned in the Andrew Ryder Carter chapter {Chapter 6} of this story, in case you forgot :))

"I thought you said we finish the person who comes here?"

"You dumbass! It was supposed to be Lisa, not my boyfriend." She spat. Was she really gonna hurt Lise? Of course not, I won't allow that.

She places my head on her lap. "Andrew, babe, wake up. I'm sorry."

By this point, my eyelids were growing heavier and heavier. "Missy, we were over years ago. Don't even think about hurting my Lisa. I love her." I groggily reply.

"But no! I still love you and I will never allow you to be happy with that Cimorelli."

"But I don't, not anymore." I simply told her and we could hear the sirens getting closer to the warehouse.

All of a sudden, everything turns black.

Lisa's POV

I had randomly woken up in an unfamiliar room. White ceiling, uncomfortable bed, and weird atmosphere. I sit up and feel as if someone was hammering my head. What am I doing in a hospital room?

"Careful, Lise." Taylor gently advises, handing me a bottle of water.

"Thanks. Where is everyone?" I ask before drinking the water, finishing it all in several gulps.

"You collapsed after we went to the warehouse. We got worried so we brought you here." She weakly smiles.

"So where is Andrew?"

Tears stream down her face as she gives me a sympathetic look. "Lisa.. I'm so sorry."

I frown. "Tay.. what happened?"

"It's better if you find it out by yourself. Come on." she assists me out of my room and we enter another one, where Kyle, Shane, Dani, and Blake were waiting outside by the door. I notice their eyes were all bloodshot and they were definitely restless.

They open the door and allow me in. It was a private one so everyone fits inside despite the large number of people. There he lies on the hospital bed, coated by a white plain cloth. No one even dared to say a word but they were silently crying. I look at everyone for answers.

"Due to major injuries..." Kyle starts.

"And massive loss of blood..."

"Lisa, he didn't make it."

And just by hearing those words, I felt like my world could fall apart any moment now.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I published a new book called "I'm A Mess". Check it out guys!

xx