2. Fresh meat

- This is the main building, the fine arts department, including sculpture is here - Jungkook explained walking through the large automatic glass doors of the Academy.

Along the wide hallway they could see students dressed in all kinds of clothing, many of them had colorful hair, some walked barefoot, models took their breaks wearing only a robe, lovebirds were making out on the couch and even professors looked casual and friendly.

They entered the studio of JK's class, they greeted the others and walked to the stand where his work was waiting to be finished, covered in wet foil. Taehyung recoiled when he noticed the completely naked woman standing in the middle of the room, then took a deep bow towards her with flushed cheeks which made the model smile, nodding her head a little.

Jungkook chuckled, then he briefly introduced his friend to the others and showed him his works, which the older sincerely admired.

- I'm not satisfied, Taetae - the sculptor said - They are nothing special, too academic, too static... But let's move on, there's so much left to see! I'll come back in the afternoon.

They left the studio and headed to the painters and the illustrators before leaving the main building through a glass corridor and entering the performing arts department.

- This is where your class is going to be. Fortunately you only have to show up in the afternoon today, so we have time to visit the dancers and after we can have lunch together at the canteen.

- Sounds great! I'm starting to get hungry.

The contemporary dance major was located at the end of the hallway, where thin girls wearing leotards freshened themselves with water and hand fans, chatting with boys in tights and slim fit t-shirts.

- Hi, I'm guiding a new student around, do you guys mind if we peep in to your class? I'm a sculptor and he's an actor - JK said, and seeing the two handsome males, the dancers happily gave their permissions.

- Class continues in 15 minutes but till then you're welcome - a boy said having a sip from his bottle.

The two males stood at the door having a look at the huge room with great windows and mirror walls, observing the slender figured dancers stretching or practicing their moves, when two girls stepped to them with a shy smile, asking questions and introducing the major to them. Taehyung happily joined the conversation with a flirty attitude, while JK's eyes turned to the hallway, where he saw a blonde boy struggling with the vending machine. The sculptor left his friend with the girls and walked a step closer to the boy, whose purchased drink got clearly stuck in the machine. The petite male frowned with a pout on his plump lips, pushing the buttons violently without avail. JK smiled and took another step closer.

- May I try to help? - he asked, earning a glance from the smaller.

- Oh, well, yes, thanks... This stupid machine won't give me what's mine. I'm dying of thirst and I don't have any coins left - he explained annoyed.

The taller stepped to the machine and pushed it so hard that it tilted a little, but still nothing happened. He tried once more with bigger strength, when they heard a loud thump from inside and the desired bottle appeared in the pick-up box. He took out the drink, opened it and handed it over to the dancer.

- Wow, you're strong! Thank you! - he said with admiration - I'm Park Jimin by the way.

JK shook his hand, feeling how small and soft it was, and introduced himself as well.

- I'm at the sculpture major, just drop by anytime you need a strong hand, room nr. 901. I'm usually there in the afternoons too.

- Okay, I guess I've never seen the sculpture department, though it must be really... interesting.

Jimin gave him a glance with a smile which he could definitely describe as teasing, though it felt strange from this boy who looked so innocent till now. He turned around and left for the bathroom since the break was almost over. Taehyung walked back to JK with an excited smile on his face, not seeing anything of what happened while he was away.

- Have you seen those girls? How flexible they were? Oh my god, those thighs! Guess what, the taller asked for my phone number! - he said heatedly.

- Good start, on your first day...

- Now show me that canteen, I'm starving!

During lunch JK hardly said a word. His mind was totally set on the blonde dancer, how his soft, small hand felt like in his own, his white skin, his plump lips as he pouted and how his innocent face turned into a flirty smirk in just seconds.

- Hellooo, Earth to Jungkook! - his friend's waving hand in front of his eyes woke him up from the daydream.

- Oh, sorry, what did you just say?

- I asked if there's a good place around to take a girl - or a boy - on a date.

- Ehmm, yeah, there's a dance bar in the campus, the Green Fairy, and there's a pretty park nearby, there are cafés and a fancy restaurant across the street... And a cinema is just around the corner, behind the performing arts department.

- Great, I definitely like this place more and more - Tae grinned with full mouth, looking forward to be an organic - and notable - part of the Academy.

This is my first ever book here, so any comments and critics are welcome. Please forgive my English, I'm not a native speaker.