5. JK's first time (+18+)

Warning: 18+, angst, sexual abuse, simply skip if you need to <3

--Flashback, high school years--

- Look at this little bunny, Kai - the older male said, pinching JK's cheek - how old could this cutie be?

- I don't know, ten? - the other shrugged snickering.

- Seventeen - Jungkook growled hitting the hand away from his face - I'm not a baby.

- Well, you look like one - the man grinned - Why are you so pissed? I'm just saying you're cute. Come, have a drink with the big boys. Kai, go and bring us something strong - he motioned his friend and moved closer to the boy on the couch, dropping his arm around his shoulder.

Jungkook's face heated up, he looked down at his hands so the other wouldn't notice his embarrassment. He found the guy incredibly handsome and hot, but also annoying for his arrogant attitude.

- What's your name sweety, and how did you get in such a party?

- Who asks? - the boy looked up with a fiery look.

- Don't be so cocky baby, I'm 7 years older than you. Answer me properly.

- I'm Jungkook and I'm the birthday girl's cousin.

- Nice to meet you Jungkook. I'm Suho. Let's be friends, okay? - he gripped the boy's shoulder while licking his own lips.

Kai soon arrived back with three glasses of whiskey with ice.

- Drink up, little boy, show us that you're not a baby.

Jungkook took a big sip, feeling the strong drink burning his throat like fire, but he felt like he had to act like a man now and drank the whole amount. They chatted and drank one drink after another, till he felt dizzy and loose, finding it more and more flattering that the two much older guys chose his company instead of the countless much older guys and girls around. Soon he was smiling and laughing among them, having a really good time.

Suho leaned closer to Kai's ear and whispered something that made the other nod and stand up, tapping his shoulder before leaving. Jungkook looked at them with widened doe eyes when Suho turned back to face him.

- You're so handsome hyung... - the younger said with a silly smile which quickly turned into a hazy, lustful look.

The man stroked his face and leaned close that his lips brushed his, then grabbed the back of his head and pressed their mouths together. JK moaned while melting into the kiss, feeling the other's tongue playing around with his, getting more and more passionate and wild. He reached under the boy's shirt, running his hand over his smooth skin, making him sigh and moan, before lifting him up to make him straddle his lap. He kissed and nibbled his neck then he whispered into his ear:

- Let's take this to some room, baby.

Jungkook nodded and stood up unsteadily, feeling a crazy dizziness in his head and a hard bulge in his pants. The loud beat of the music suppressed his heavy heartbeats as he had himself led by the older man, who held him securely while heading for one of the empty bedrooms in the big house.

They stepped into the room, Suho closed the door and locked it with the key, with his hand firmly holding the young boy's arm.

- Now get on your knees - he ordered, unbuttoning and pushing his pants down to his ankles. He wriggled out of his shirt too and tossed it to the ground, exposing his perfectly toned body.

Jungkook found himself kneeling before a huge dick which tapped his lips and cheeks.

- Open up sweety! Be a good boy!

He obeyed in confusion, slowly opening his mouth, letting the older push his member in before he began to move in and out with slow thrusts.

- Fuck, yeah... suck it baby, use your tongue, come on! Go a little deeper - he growled gripping the boy's black hair, pulling his head over his length, hitting the back of his throat a few times.

The younger suddenly gagged, struggling to catch his breath, and when Suho finally pulled out, he coughed with teary eyes, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

- Hey, look at me - the older ordered, lifting up his chin to face him - You're doing fine, just keep breathing, okay? Now take it back nice and slowly - he said shoving his member right back between the slender lips, wiping the tears away from the little face with his thumbs - Aaaah fuck.... so good, you're gonna make me cum too soon... ohh shit...

After a few minutes, which felt like an eternity to Jungkook, he pulled out and lifted the exhausted boy from the ground to push him onto the bed. He hovered over him and started unbuttoning his shirt, kissing and licking his mouth, neck, collar bone and chest as his slender body was revealed. Jungkook closed his eyes, when an image flashed through his mind: for a moment he saw Taehyung kissing and caressing him gently. The picture made him smile and sigh, until he opened his eyes and faced reality. Suho tugged on his pants to get rid of them, setting his hardened member free and started stroking it with his hand before turning the young body onto his stomach. The older laid on the boy's back and whispered into his ear:

- And now I'm gonna fuck you so good baby...

He shoved his fingers into JK's mouth under his tongue to wet them with his saliva, then pulled them out, reached down, and started to circle around his entrance making him whimper. He pushed in one finger, moved it around, till the second followed, widening the tight hole with scissoring moves. He didn't want to waste much time with prepping, so he placed the tip of his member along the rim and pushed it in, immediately starting to move in and out, setting a fast pace. Jungkook screamed into the pillow, gripping it so hard, that his fingers turned white. Suho slapped and gripped his firm butt cheek, thrusting wildly into him, while laying himself on his body, biting and sucking the sensitive skin on his neck. His fingers ran through JK's raven hair, gripping a fistful of it, to pull his head up, so he could see his watery scared eyes, his wet face and flushed lips. He groaned loudly, getting faster and harder as he felt his climax approaching.

- STOP, please, aaaaah, it hurts! Please! - Jungkook cried out, he felt he couldn't take it anymore, the pain increased and got unbearable, no matter how much alcohol he had in his blood, he was quaking under the weight of the bigger man, begging him to end this, but with no avail.

- Can't stop now baby, I'm... gonna... cum... aaahh - the older growled, and as he said, two minutes later he released a loud moan and collapsed onto the boy's anguished body, emptying his loads into him.

He rolled down to the bed beside Jungkook who was still sobbing and shaking, turning his head away from him. He placed his hand onto the boy's back, gently rubbing it, and after a few seconds he fell asleep. Jungkook gathered all his remaining strength to get up from the bed, he headed to the bathroom with trembling legs and stood under the hot water, wishing it could wash away the tracks and the painful memories of his first time. After unlocking and leaving the room he called a taxi in the middle of the night and left the party as quick and silent as he could, feeling dumb, sick and ashamed of himself.

Later on he was very cautious when it came to dating. He never went for one night stands or hurried encounters but for sincere relationships, and though later he learnt to enjoy sex very much, he decided that night that he would never ever bottom again.