11. Guilt

The next week Taehyung left home early in the morning every day, he avoided to meet the two others during the days, he spent the afternoons busy studying in the library and got home late after the evening rehearsals.

He focused on his role, and he got better at it every day.

- You said you've never been in love, but I must say you're definitely starting to feel the role at last, Taehyung - Mr. Kim Seokjin said - I already see the seriousness, the true devotion and the inner battle in your performance.

Whenever Jungkook invited Jimin over for the night, he put on his headphones and listened to loud music or an action movie so he couldn't hear a single sound or word from the other room. He even browsed apartment rental websites thinking about moving out.

During these days Jimin was withdrawn, he didn't speak much, not even with his boyfriend, and the sparkle he always had in his eyes slowly disappeared. Even his smiles became somehow sad, and Hoseok noticed that his dance now lacked the spirit he admired in him so much. When he was with Jungkook, his gaze often wandered far away somewhere out the window like he wasn't even there.

JK knew that all this is because of that certain night, and that things won't get back to normal unless they talk, so he decided to speak to Taehyung no matter what, somehow he'll find a way.

Next evening he was sitting at the kitchen table alone, waiting for his friend to arrive home and when he did and after a brief "hi" headed to his room, the younger stood up and grabbed his arm to stop him.

- We need to talk - he said - Please...

Tae stopped and looked at the ground, then lifted his head and let out a big sigh, like he knew he can no longer procrastinate this conversation.

- About what?

- You know that.

They both sat down at the table face to face, Tae looked at JK questioningly while the other crossed his arms over his chest.

- So what the fuck is going on? Why are you avoiding us? - the younger asked.

- What do you think? I made a huge mistake fucking your boyfriend in front of you, that's why.

- It happened with all of our consent. Jimin got a little confused, that's all. He'll get over it and we can try it again.

- No, baby - Tae shook his dark locks side to side - You were right, getting in any sexual relation with me brings trouble, and I'm avoiding you because every time I see you or think about you guys I feel shame and desire at the same fucking time, I miss you both like hell, but I know there can't be anything more between us and it drives me crazy, I can't handle this situation living under the same roof with you, seeing you cuddle or hearing you making love, I can't think straight, I'm all fucked up. Even now, looking at you I just want to kiss you and the same goes to Jimin, I'm sorry but this is the fucking truth. I really think that I should move out from here... Now you know. Good night.

He stood up from the table, went into his room and shut the door behind him, feeling ashamed by his pathetic self. A minute passed and the door opened. Jungkook entered seeing him lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling, tears running down from his eyes, biting his hand anxiously. He sat on the bed beside him, stroking the older's thigh with his palm then going higher over his chest and finally through his wavy hair. He leaned down till their lips almost touched.

- I miss you too, so much... - he whispered and kissed him deeply, crawling over his body.

Tae closed his teary eyes and wrapped his arms around JK's neck pulling him closer. He opened his lips slightly to let the younger's tongue slip in between them, while his tattooed hand caressed his face. Then the same hand started to unbutton his shirt, kissing the exposed chest all along the way. At this point Tae suddenly stopped him.